TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WTF is it?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I checked, the internet worked just fine in Egypt.

I'm sorry. I didn't know that I had to go on TPR on my holiday. In all seriousness, even if there was internet on my holiday, I would never use it. Anywho, I'm back now and none of the guesses so far are right. Also, can we stop with the dildo and other sexual instrument jokes. It's kinda getting old. Especially when more than one people do it at once. It isn't funny when every reply to each photo is a dildo. Every 5 or so, but not each guess. Just my opinion. Guess away.

Note: If you want a clue, just ask!

Also, can we stop with the dildo and other sexual instrument jokes. It's kinda getting old. Especially when more than one people do it at once. It isn't funny when every reply to each photo is a dildo.

No, we can't, and no it isn't.

Is it really a dildo though?

Is anyone up to skipping this one due to the fact it's been like 3 weeks?

It's like you are all 12 years old, and have found a dirty word and just want to say it to anyone...

I'm going to guess a soft polishing cloth for something like a lens

I guess if you stop putting all those dirty pictures up, they'll stop saying dildos.

It is a dildo though.

Well, seen as how I have said it's not a dildo already, I don't understand that some of you are still persisting it is. Anyhow, here's a clue:

CLUE: It does have something to do with your bum, and it's not a wiping instrument.