TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help with the scenario editor, how can I get my land for my park bigger?

What is there in the scenario editor cannot be made any larger, that's as big as land goes.

The largest you can make a park is 254x254. You have to do it in the options menu, then make sure you set all the land to be owned by the park.

I have a blank one saved, that I can post, if people want it.

If you place an people generator arrow, they will. It just won't count for attendance, nd you won't get any ticket money.

Best thing to do is install "Invisible Doodads." There's a invisible entrance in that set. Then you can build what ever you want over it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For Christmas I'm getting the Deluxe Edition of RCT3 but on my origional one I'm building a Park that I really like. Just wondering if you can open up the park in the new game and then uninstall the last one.

Just save the dat file in the My Documents/RCT3 file. Then move it back into that file when you re-install.

***I save all folders in the Scenery directory and Custom Rides folders so I don't have to unzip and extract each one all over again, when I re-install.***

Hopefully temporarily turning this thread into an "I search an object" thread isn't frowned upon.

I'm looking for CSO that would be good for making a wooden ropes course/playground, similar to Adventure Mountain at Dollywood and the structure in CD5's Bugs Bunny National Park area.

I wasn't sure what to look up on Google because people describe that sort of structure in many different ways.

Ok - I have DasMatze's German Railroad Crossing Kit installed and placed in my park where I want it. But I can't get the gates to close when the train goes through. How can I get this to work properly so peeps can't get through, or is that not possible?

I'm looking for CSO that would be good for making a wooden ropes course/playground, similar to Adventure Mountain at Dollywood and the structure in CD5's Bugs Bunny National Park area.

I suggest Doughnut's Pool Structures and Dasmatze's Swizz It!. I believe CD5 uses Doughnut's Pool Structure's (not 100% sure though) but combined with the Swizz It! kit you can make some neat and unique buildings.