TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was planning on doing Solace this year, but after the lackluster schedule, I think WCB is gonna be the way to go. See you all there.

Is it true that Solace doesn't even have ERT on their new coaster? Granted it's mainly a kiddie, but it would have been nice to get that low capacity credit out of the way without having to wait in line with the public.

--Robb

Was planning on doing Solace this year, but after the lackluster schedule, I think WCB is gonna be the way to go. See you all there.

Is it true that Solace doesn't even have ERT on their new coaster? Granted it's mainly a kiddie, but it would have been nice to get that low capacity credit out of the way without having to wait in line with the public.

--Robb

Yeah, they have a "Maintenance" tour of Sidewinder, Silver Bullet and Pony Express in the morning. I could care less about that. In the morning it's only ERT on Timberline, Montezooma's, Jaguar, Xcelerator (for like an hour) and Boomerang. Night is only Ghostrider and Silver Bullet.

I was REALLY looking forward to riding the 2 coasters I haven't ridden, but I'm not going to go if they don't have ERT on them.

The day of Solace ALWAYS get's busy during normal operating hours anyway.

I don't know how many besides me are paying by check, but to whom should the check be made out? Before posting this, I read the flyer and FAQ, but I didn't see that anywhere.

What I do know is that I'll get my payment in the mail ASAP.

EDIT: This must be Brain Fart Friday for me. I did see one place where you send checks to TPR...can you make out checks to "TPR" or does it need to be an individual's name?

Eric

I have a few questions that I have not seen answered yet.

1. Is there a limit to how many guests we may bring? Me and about 5-7 friends from work want to make it to SFMM this year. 1 Other person besides me also has an account on here so would we be able to bring all 6 of us?

Considering someone here just posted that they registered 9 guests, I think you are OK!

Haha great to hear! Thanks!

Random-ish question. If I'm going to be with a group of people, but they have there own screen neames on here and can register on there own. How would I make sure we ended up in the same tour groups and things like that? Would We all write it in the comments section like if we were registering non account holding people?

Last years event was epic, we hit about 35 rides that day with about 11 on Tatsu and 13 in a row on Superman. Everything else tons of times too like Goliath, Viper, Revolution, Batman, Riddler, Scream, Colossus, Ninja and Gold Rusher. It was a great day for a coaster enthusiast.

I can't wait for this year's event.

This sounds like a brilliant event and one which I really would love to come to. However, I feel with my 'young' age, I might feel a bit alienated. I know most of the people going will be 20+. Also, school isn't an issue as luckily, we're off. I just feel a tad reluctant with my age and things. Also, my parents feel with the air fare, its a bit much for just a one day event.

This sounds like a brilliant event and one which I really would love to come to. However, I feel with my 'young' age, I might feel a bit alienated. I know most of the people going will be 20+. Also, school isn't an issue as luckily, we're off. I just feel a tad reluctant with my age and things. Also, my parents feel with the air fare, its a bit much for just a one day event.

I sure wouldn't come all the way from the other side of the world for a one day event. Unless it was for the new fastest coaster or something.

This is a great deal. I just asked, and it seems as if I'm going.

Anyways, I'm a bit confused. Being my first TPR Event and all. At the TPR store, it has the option of sending a check. Will Robb or Elissa notify me when they recieve the check?

^

Yeah. I know I'm not going, it's just a shame that many people will miss out on the opportunity to go just because of where they live. Maybe there could be a UK Bash at Thorpe Park or Alton Towers. That would awsome. If only...

You have a great club there at home ..RCCGB..that does events at all the local parks.There will be plenty of time to travel halfway across the world once you are 18.

^

Yeah. I know I'm not going, it's just a shame that many people will miss out on the opportunity to go just because of where they live. Maybe there could be a UK Bash at Thorpe Park or Alton Towers. That would awsome. If only...

Well wouldn't that leave us out here in the US for that one day event in Europe... it's all relative, I think