TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yup- that's what I was looking for: A few suggestions, though:

1.) Add a helix near the brake run- something upward would fit appropriately to the layout that you've got there- as it's very flowing, it would conclude the ride perfectly.

2.) Consider adding a block brake after the looping element/somehwere in the final 1/3rd of the ride. His coasters tended to block after the loop- something that was in most of his 3x or more train coasters.

Otherwise, it's looking very nice. I'm looking forward to the final relase of it.

R.D.

From a park I have been working on. Here are three rides that I've finished. Two of them weren't finished when I did the video, but the first one (Falcon) has all three of them close to where I want them. I need a name for the park. I will put more photos and videos up when I get a chance. Approximately 50% of the park is done. I've put the rides in that I want for now, just have to finish theming the flat rides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqj-MI7EpiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-D6ABFyTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XYcI3uNDbI

CC9- Those supports look a little messy. Perhaps they could be cleaned up a little.

I've just about finished this area of the park. Still need to terraform off to the right. The roof on the shooting gallery will not be that bright for long.

What do you think of this shooting gallery?

I'm still plugging away at my Schwarzkopf... Yours looks spot on Twitch! I was thinking of doing the same thing with the double tubed track, but it's a bit complicated in the timespan. I'm glad you got yours working, it's much closer to the actual track style.. I really love the layout, nice and flowing!

Shot0881.thumb.jpg.c3ae5a6a6e57bfe6e339f6bb98557d65.jpg

Going up the lift...

Shot0879.thumb.jpg.bdd79abd0265da917d189a02cd110ac1.jpg

A 'Johnny Rockets' style restaurant.

Comeback. The entrance is kind of mediocore and the restaraunt i think just flat out sucks.

Why am I being so critical you ask? A previous version of this that I lost in a complete freeze (compatibility issue with rct2 and windows 7) was 6x better.

Anyways this is a design and whoever wants to do an inverted coaster with supports is welcome to pm me. If you'd like to make a design. Please send me a picture of some layouts that I possibly might want.

SCR140.BMP

^ Maybe some actual targets, if you have something like that? I mean, what you have does the job, but it seems to be missing something to really "aim" at.

^^It's not that bad--perhaps just too many windows. I'm interested in helping, considering I need an excuse for inspiration.

Edited by djbrcace1234

I'm really enjoying your progression Coupon. The building on the bottom right could use some duct work on the roof. The path technique is very blocky, perhaps use some flat roof textures to break it up a bit. I LOVE the popcorn stand, but I'd consider relocating it between the red and white buildings.

Comeback. The entrance is kind of mediocore and the restaraunt i think just flat out sucks.

Why am I being so critical you ask? A previous version of this that I lost in a complete freeze (compatibility issue with rct2 and windows 7) was 6x better.

Anyways this is a design and whoever wants to do an inverted coaster with supports is welcome to pm me. If you'd like to make a design. Please send me a picture of some layouts that I possibly might want.

I like it, my only issue is the name. I used Condor which is already in the submission stages at NE.

Sorry to double post, but I thought some of you may like to see another teaser...

SO HOW DID THIS TURN OUT

Projects come and go, members come and go.

Its a thing that happens on every site, not limited to Rollercoaster sites either. I know, on my site we have seen good forum members leave, and it sucks but the site moves on.

@Dotro, looks awesome!

Did we really need three people saying how long ago the original post was?

Anyways, I like the look of that foliage, Dotro. It looks a bit messy, maybe get rid of some of the long grass, but it still looks great.