TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

It looks like the lift turn-around uses Power Surge's current one. I might have the scale off, but I think they might be moving Pandemonium/go-karts elsewhere to fit the full GCI layout. Thoughts?

I hope this is legit. It may be photoshopped because the red inky stuff in the comments looks exactly liked Mystic Timbers stamp on their leaked plans... Unless GCI Uses it as a code or something.

It looks like the lift turn-around uses Power Surge's current one. I might have the scale off, but I think they might be moving Pandemonium/go-karts elsewhere to fit the full GCI layout. Thoughts?

A few days before the announcement of PS closing I said that I think they will take out PS and relocate Pandy, and put in a woodie.

I hope this is legit. It may be photoshopped because the red inky stuff in the comments looks exactly liked Mystic Timbers stamp on their leaked plans... Unless GCI Uses it as a code or something.

You're super right!

20229269_1791448827796772_8245042930040336316_n.jpg?oh=071d4c44339c0f25ebec7b345fd9d89b&oe=5A042F2F

That stamp is identical, I call PHOTOSHOP!

Did you get that off the Coaster Studios FB page?

I saw it on another site and didn't fully analyze it, but I do see that it was sourced from Coaster Studios now.... If I had known, I would never have posted... Of course it's fake!

Ban him!

tumblr_inline_nm5yy9ar1e1rkj6an.gif

I'm not one to say what's real or fake or speculation or whatever but a GCI where Power Surge is something I've wanted for a while now, so if that is what ends up happening I will be a very happy person.

I certainly hope it ends up being real. I feel like it would be a great move for the park. I don't know how business works, but you would think it would bring a great return of investment.

According to the experts SF will only be investing in cheaper smaller scale additions so my question is what would be the cheaper addition the Mack pulsar? Or the Gci woody?

Also didn't they just build a watercoaster this year? If so then my guess would be the Gci is more likely. I also like the layout reminds me of Apocalypse which I love.