TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2008 Asia Tour!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...it's a shooting dark ride where you can shoot stuff without having to ride...? Is that, like, a practice area?

/Looks like a beautiful park.

//Except for that damned digital clock on the ferris wheel!

Caption #3 sent in by raptor2011. He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

"Please tell me a Japanese version of Michael Jackson isn't behind me?!"

Caption #4 sent in by Michael Hill. (No relation to Hank) He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

"You have just been selected to spend another fun filled day at wonderful FujiQ!"

Caption #5 sent in by Emiroo. He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

“I thought my red hair, inconspicuous yellow shirt and camera outfit would help me blend in, but park security has randomly chosen me for a full body cavity search anyway!”

Caption #6 sent in by thefreak. He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

"Dude, just give the chick back her purse and she'll stop doing that to you!"

Caption #7 sent in by Meteornotes. He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

"Dave recoils in horror when the statue starts telling him about the wonders of Dorney Park!"

Caption #8 sent in by "Scott". He will receive a TPR Bag-o-Crap! If you want to get your bag of crap, read the Cosmoworld update and follow the instructions!

"Congratulations Dave! You have just been chosen to pay off Hard Rock Park's debt!"

ps. Scott email me your mailing address if you want your bag of crap!