TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The rides at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

I heard on the radio here in Virginia that Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is on the verge of being auctioned off including the rides he had on his land.

I know Jackson had a very large ferris wheel, a Sea Dragon, bumper cars, a Zipper and a merry-go-round. Someone one told me he even had a Scrambler and a roller coaster but I have never seen those.

What other rides did Jackson actually have? Better yet who actually ran those rides? His housekeeper? Jackson himself?

I wonder if any of his rides would somehow end up at some park somewhere?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I believe it is the entire property that is being auctioned off, not just the rides. He had a full time staff of like 60 people until the state shut it down because he hadn't payed them.

According to wikipedia, here was the rides list:

Ferris wheel, merry-go-round, zipper, spider, sea dragon, wave swinger, super slide, dragon wagon kiddie roller coaster and bumper cars.

At the moment, all the rides are just sitting there to rot, as no one has been there to maintain them since all the staff were told to stop showing up...I want to say it has been at least 6 months since that story broke about Neverland Ranch being shut down.

HERE are some recent pictures.

I hope it's okay to post this, but yesterday I found a Flickr album of somebody who went and really took some beautiful shots of the ranch at night. And yes, it's being auctioned off (or maybe it has happened already?).

Neverland

I'm not entirely sure how to post photos, but some rides that I picked out was a pirate ship, Zipper, ferris wheel, swings, bumper cars, carousal, and a train that went around the ranch. They all looked like generic seedy carnival type rides to me though, haha.

I would love to have that Zipper.... I wonder if my parents would let me put it in there back yard?! I don't have enough room at my house! :0)

Seriously what stinks is that just b/c it was MJ's Zipper it will sell for probably way more than its worth! LOL... I said MJ's Zipper! :0)

The Spider is actually from Michigan's Adventure! It was, by far, my favorite ride when I was young. I have SO many memories of riding that with my parents or brothers and giggling throughout the entire thing.

Annnnnd yes, it somewhat disturbs me that it has been on his property for years now .

BTW, for you non-believers out there, there's an autographed photo of him in the office buildings at Michigan's Adventure to prove it.

I keep thinking of Katt Williams' stand up comedy routine about MJ and little boys. "Now what would I want to have at my house if I wanted to make little boys comfortable? Oh I don't know, a goddamn amusement park?"

How many times has Jacko been on the brink of bankruptcy??? What does he have left to give this company? He already gave up control of the Beatles catalog and his publishing company was already collateral on the loan he had to take out from this company the last time he almost went bankrupt.

I'm guessing the property will be up for sale real soon.

How many times has Jacko been on the brink of bankruptcy??? What does he have left to give this company? He already gave up control of the Beatles catalog and his publishing company was already collateral on the loan he had to take out from this company the last time he almost went bankrupt.

I'm guessing the property will be up for sale real soon.

Sobe is probably paying him quite a bit for use of Thriller in their Life Water campaign.

I hope it's okay to post this, but yesterday I found a Flickr album of somebody who went and really took some beautiful shots of the ranch at night. And yes, it's being auctioned off (or maybe it has happened already?).

Neverland

I'm not entirely sure how to post photos, but some rides that I picked out was a pirate ship, Zipper, ferris wheel, swings, bumper cars, carousal, and a train that went around the ranch. They all looked like generic seedy carnival type rides to me though, haha.

I am surprised these pics exist.

A few years back I was reading someplace an interview with two girls who went to Neverland. They were saying no sooner as they got there they had to give their cell phones, cameras and and other personal items to security before they were allowed to enter. They would get them all back as they would leave Neverland.

Also in the same story, only mothers were allowed to enter to place. Fathers weren't.

Here the ride list for the Neverland Ranch.

Big Eli Bridge Eagle-16 Ferris Wheel

Chance 50' Grand Carrousel

Chance Zipper

Chance Sea Dragon

Eyerly Spider

Zierer Wave Swinger

Majestic 2700 Scooter

Zamperla Lolli-Swing

Zamperla Samba Balloon

Wisdom Dragon Wagon

Dartron Super Slide

Hampton Umbrella Combination

Zamperla Pete' Dragon

Zamperla Rio Grande Train

C.P. Huntington Train Ride.

here pictures.. Thanks

neverland193.jpg.3f6bc648fd988b9b8d9b3dd40bdef231.jpg

neverland122.jpg.152f8a3bd9da17747503e9b3c31aa511.jpg

neverland120.jpg.05327bf45d83f9e291b1625313c26fa7.jpg

neverland22.jpg.157e29bc948b962d61352241665d03b2.jpg

Here the ride list for the Neverland Ranch.

Big Eli Bridge Eagle-16 Ferris Wheel

Chance 50' Grand Carrousel

Chance Zipper

Chance Sea Dragon

Eyerly Spider

Zierer Wave Swinger

Majestic 2700 Scooter

Zamperla Lolli-Swing

Zamperla Samba Balloon

Wisdom Dragon Wagon

Dartron Super Slide

Hampton Umbrella Combination

Zamperla Pete' Dragon

Zamperla Rio Grande Train

C.P. Huntington Train Ride.

here pictures.. Thanks

Damn that's a nice ride collection for a private park- too bad pretty much all of those are heavily damaged or nearly unsalvagable now.