TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behemoth sound good.

I think yeah I will be there on August 2nd at the Philadelphia Into Airport for trip to Ontario, Canada and New York then come to the Philadelphia Airport on 7th and I like to go trip again to the West Coast on August 7th to 18th and my birthday is on August 19th..

I need a passport. do you know where I get the passport come from?

-Larry

Unfortunately we have a wedding to attend the Sat before so w/ limited time to travel we may not make it. I will let you know for sure as it gets closer. However, if we don't make it we are planning to go up there over Labor Day weekend so at least a ride on Behemoth is in the cards for this year

However, if we don't make it we are planning to go up there over Labor Day weekend so at least a ride on Behemoth is in the cards for this year

If possible I'd suggest picking a non-holiday weekend. Otherwise you will be risking major lineups at the border.

I waited 2.5 hours to cross into the US on Labour Day two years ago.

If you do go you'd be wise to plan your border cross for a non-peak time, like extremely early in the morning, or real late at night.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question: I distinctly remember an Auto Donut making machine at a Canadian park - featured in TPR's 2003 DVD, but I can't remember which park it was at. Was it at MarineLand, CW, or somewhere else?

Initially I wasn't interested in this because I thought I was going to have classes through the middle of August, but I don't think I will now. I would love to get the information about this, and then talk to my boss and my girlfriend about it.