TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Revenge of the Mummy layouts?

Hey,

Any one have or know where I can get the proper Layouts of Both mummy coasters,

I have two of them already but I don't know if they are both correct, but I think the USO one is cause it looks like its straight from premier

(the USH layout pic doesn't look right after the launch, It looks like it has some giant hill the the over banked turn)

ROTM16.jpg.b0baadce052cf0b602535a138be8c1a1.jpg

MummyLayoutUSH.thumb.jpg.1ff29e1fbd1815e2b8cf1e0041d401c6.jpg

This one doesn't look right?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USH one is as accurate as a drawing like that could be. The launch does go up a small hill. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the backwards drop goes straight down...it doesn't do that L thing. But I'm guessing it is drawn that way to make it clear that it leaves in another direction.

^Just to refresh your memory from two posts above yours:

The USH one is as accurate as a drawing like that could be. The launch does go up a small hill. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the backwards drop goes straight down...it doesn't do that L thing. But I'm guessing it is drawn that way to make it clear that it leaves in another direction.

Wow! Thanks for posting this! I've always wanted to see the layout of both of these. I've rode USO but I was no where close to what I thought the correct layout of it was lol. USH looks like it might be a little better than USO.

USH looks like it might be a little better than USO.

With no offense to Joey, NOTHING could be farther from the truth!

Florida's version is FAR superior, starting with the fact that they had a much larger building to work with.

JJ

I like Florida's more just because of the "PREPARE TO FORFEIT YOUR SOULS!" moment. Best unload spiel ever.

Are there block brakes in the gravity part of Hollywood, or just at the reverse and the finale? (Well, along with the actual switches themselves.)

^^It's got it in there. Right over the crest the train banks to the right and heads down that turn, both on the ride and in the picture.

I don't see a drop. The entire turn is flat in that picture.

It's definately angled downwards. Not as steep as it seems on the ride, but it's not flat.

• 3 months later...
USH looks like it might be a little better than USO.

With no offense to Joey, NOTHING could be farther from the truth!

Florida's version is FAR superior, starting with the fact that they had a much larger building to work with.

JJ

I would not say FAR superior, just superior. If USH's wasn't so anti-climactic i would definately say they're both on par with each other.