TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

Happy Birthday Title Fairy!

You don't look a day over....uh.... whatever you choose your age to be.

Not a day over!!

----------------------------------------------------

Anywho...

Dear Title Fairy,

If you could so find it somewhere within your amazing, sweet, heart to provide me with a custom title I will forever be thankful!

Thank you!

(I have a feeling I might regret this)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay, I am now finally eligible for a custom title! It feels like when you are finally tall enough to ride the big rides. Please can I have a new non-donkey, more roller coaster related title. Please can it not be rude and be about how Merlin is a good company (I really dont get it why people give them so much bad press).

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the title fairy is not giving you a title on purpose as he knows it would be creweler to ignore you and not give you even a sucky one! If you read the rules you can see that Robb is very busy, so just ask once and wait.

^ Yes, that is why I am warning people that it is not worth it. I was quite pi$$ed off when I got mine, because I wanted something to do with roller coasters and was not rude, like "I prefer to mate over donkeys than human" or something like that! But hey, if the powers that be think I am annoying, then hey! I have tried not to be as annoying though now. My lesson is don't annoy the title fairy in this thread or others before you get a title.