TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

S&S Sceamin' Squirrel

The Screamin' Squirrel by S&S is an interesting coaster. You go up, you go straight, you fall upside-down, you hang there, you turn right-side up, then you do it again, and again, and again. I personally enjoy hang time, so I kind of like it. Yes, it would probably get boring after a while, but it was a nice concept I guess.

What do you think?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it is a nice concept and I do like hang time. I wouldn't go out of the way to ride one of these things, but maybe I will once they decide to add on to the ride. They should at least have the normal wild mouse concept and then this concept added maybe. It just seems way to short and kind of boring, in my opinion.

From what I have read and heard other people agree with me on this idea and opinion.

-Brandon

I live pretty close to Gardaland which got one of those in 2005.

I think it was cool the first time because I didn't know what to expect but now I don't really like it anymore. I rode it only once I think this year. It just that I already know what it feels like and I don't feel anymore that "out of control" feeling I felt the first time.

I actually liked it, ok its not a real intense ride but the feeling of hanging upside down is quite unique. I rode it two times when i was at Gardaland, and never really had an uncomftorable/painful ride, the hang time would maybe get annoying after a few more rides, but i enjoyed my two rides allot.

I think its a ride that makes you laugh the first couple of times it goes over the edge, but then after that its just 'meh'.... I didnt find it painfull, it just wasnt anything special.

The Intamin Ball coasters are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better!!!

It's a ride that I thought looked awesome and insane when they first introduced the concept, but after I saw R&E's video of it from Gardaland, I was fairly unimpressed. It just looks too controlled and slow paced for me. I just can't imagine being upside down for that long at a time feeling very comfortable either.