TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do you Golf?

Do you Golf  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Golf

• yes
    • no

I went for the second time in my life today! shot a 64 on a 28 par 9 holes. Plus a couple, like 5 do overs. I did sink a 20 foot putt, I was shocked! I like scramble style better, I bring in my friend who plays and he is usually on my team, easy way to get past any hazards. I did have a couple good swings, but I missed the ball when I had those.

Any good stories.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I picked yes because before my brother went back to Iraq we use to play golf together! But now that he is gone I have not really played it. BUT... I did love playing it when we did, I just dont think that it would be the same if I were to play golf without him. But all in all... yes I play golf!

~Matthew

I attempt to play golf, however my long game is rubbish, I can't get it past 120 -140 and even shorter if I use my driver where it always seems to go off to the right. My short game isn't bad but when it take me 6 to get to the green on a par 3 i'm probably looking at an 8 or 9 by the time it's in the hole.

I attempt to play golf, however my long game is rubbish, I can't get it past 120 -140 and even shorter if I use my driver where it always seems to go off to the right. My short game isn't bad but when it take me 6 to get to the green on a par 3 i'm probably looking at an 8 or 9 by the time it's in the hole.

That is me. I did get a bogey on Sunday on a par 3. I was happy, other than that, my ball always goes some other direction that straight.

I play - currently about a 18 HC. I play weekly almost. In the Toronto area where I live we have a huge number of courses within a 1 to 2 hour's drive. The "guys" go to Hilton Head Island in the spring for a week to get the game fine-tuned. We play 36 a day for aweek.

Played this past Sunday, sunk a chip-in for par on the 18th.

The best thing about golf though, is the Golf Cart Girls. http://www.beercartgirl.com/home.php

I voted yes, I think golf is what it's called when you drink a beer and chase a little white ball all over a place with a lot a grass to mow. I think that your golf score should be more relative to the number of beers you consume per round instead of number of hits.

My grandparents actually built a course 43 years ago. It is still run by my family today. http://www.golfthills.com/

I've always said the golf gene skips generations. My dad was a good golfer, I suck, so my kids should go pro.

Ron "Usually between 39-44 per 9 holes" Patton

That is me. I did get a bogey on Sunday on a par 3. I was happy, other than that, my ball always goes some other direction that straight.

If there was a competition to see who could slice the ball the most I think I could have a good chance of winning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...