TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Night Crew

Zenny

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[DISCLAIMER - trademarks are actually not real and just make us look more important even though we aren't]

Alright! I'm here because [we] have been starting a revolution...this is TPR NightCrew™ V2!

Now, it started with me and two other dudes (trcg721, DarkStitch626) and we realized that we had this craze about going on the new TPR chat every night really late, and dubbed ourselves the NightCrew™. Later, after a few days of gathering awesome people there every night, a quick Google search found that some people from ancient times [the Forerunners, as I like to call them] had not only come up with the same name, but also the same activity that we do today! Topic revival starts NOW!

Now, it's time for a revolution. We've had quite the crowd during some nights, but lately, we've puttered out. It's time for a new wave of cool peeps to come in and stay up every night to chat, and climb the ranks of TPR NightCrew™ members!

Our website, entirely pointless, has no reason for it's existence! However, there are those NightCrew™ ranks that people go goo-goo over...so join and keep joining us every night to climb ranks! By the way, the ranks have no point, they are just for acting cool and feeling superior!

Be a night owl and stay up until you drop on the floor sleeping...be a member of the TPR NightCrew™ and represent with a signature like the one below (or other styles coming out soon, or don't even have one). Most of all, have fun and join the zaniness that occurs late at night!

Website - http://www.tprnightcrew.webs.com/

You-know-you-wanna-join,

- AJClarke0912

Sometimes I join the night crew when I'm on the computer at an odd time and the other websites I frequent become slower with activity.

Although I'm trying to work on my sleeping habits so my night crew time is dwindling. But I'll join for fun.

I already like where this is going...

Yeah, Nightcrew REPRESENT. Join the insanity and get a way cool free signature!

Amen broda.

Yeah, it's been cool these last months or so...and chat's been hit or miss. Sometimes we rack up 20 people, sometimes, it's 2 people, sometimes it's 5 but dead anyway, sometimes it's 3 and chat's going on forever in conversation.

So, you never know what you'll get. It's been awesome in these chats because now I feel like I have "connections" here at TPR because of the chat...

^Starr, you've been involved enough lol. You're a T.A.M!

^I agree completely! Any "celeb" will be honored in a NightChat.

I sure hope god hears my prayer request.

Yes, God did receive it...and he laughed.

hmm...so it's 4:36am, I'm on TPR and I've yet to go to bed. Would this be considered Nightcrew activity or am I considered a TPR early bird?

NightChat's last in early mornings aswell. Basically, anywhere from 9pm to 5am is considered NightChat (or if you see the moon).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I believe one of the nights we had our trip chat there was over 120 people in the chat room.

I appreciate the night crew promoting the chat room...but remember guys, it's our (meaning Elissa and myself) chat room!

--Robb "We're just letting you guys use it at night!" Alvey

Yeah, I believe one of the nights we had our trip chat there was over 120 people in the chat room.

I appreciate the night crew promoting the chat room...but remember guys, it's our (meaning Elissa and myself) chat room!

--Robb "We're just letting you guys use it at night!" Alvey

I only go with it, I don't promote or endorse it thankfully. I am part of the night crew by chat appeal.I know boundaries and I know its yours. AJ seems to be the one who promotes it the most. To me it just was a nickname for the people who stayed up late honestly.

^Haha, yes, the boring moments...

Robb & Elissa:

Well yes, it's most definitely not my chat room! I'm really happy that you guys keep this implanted on the site, because trust me, it's used more often now than before (I think I remember it being dead all the time). I'm just trying to get people in there...it's great to get to know people (I know RollingRunner quite well now...if he never came into chats often he'd just be another member of TPR). Sorry if its getting too elitist...and let me know if it does go to far. After all, it's your site (with 30,000 members), so you have complete control, which is good for such a large site.