TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anyone see Pirates 3 yet?? I want spoilers!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it last night!

I loved it

But im not giving any spoilers yet.

Im just going to say that you have to be a little patient and wait to see the last scene after the credits. Its worth it and it helps a lot to make a great ending.

~ Joel

In a nut shell.

****SPOILERS DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW*****

Font is darken to keep those who don't want to know from seeing.

Highlight from here down to read! ***********************

In a nut shell.

Ok the movie was better and worse then the second.

Over all quick snap shot. I’m limited on time.

Multi Jack’s. Kind of funny and messed up. At on time I would say while he was in Davey Jones locker you had like 25-30 Jacks while he was loosing his mind. Classic.

The monkey has some very funny scenes “freezing” and getting fired out of a cannon on fire.

I don’t want to go into the details; it’s very long and strung out.

Everyone tries to do each other in. Will is a darker role in this movie. It is very long. 2hours 45 min.

*******Spoilers. *********************

Davey Jones is under complete control of the East India Trading Company and not very happy with it.

East India Trade Co. make Jones kill the Kraken off the screen, but you will see its body beached.

Captain Barbossa needed more spoken lines in this movie.

Jack Sparrow lives, and lives on after the movie.

Keith Richards is Jacks, dad. Damn that dude didn’t even need makeup.

Keira Knightley becomes a pirate captain (yeah, you’ll see)

Keira Knightley’s dad is murdered by the bad guy.

Keira Knightley gets married during the final battle to Will by Captain Barbossa while fighting, kind of funny.

Will Turner Dies by the hand of Jones.

Calypso is the scary chick from the second who brings Captain Barbossa back. “Calyso is also the old love of Davey Jones “Shocker”

Calypso is released by the pirate captains. (Really kind of a let down after the build up of Calypso she does mostly nothing)

Davey Jones Dies.

Bootstrap defends will and tackles Davey Jones.

In un selfish act Jack put the knife in Will Turners dying bodies hand and stabbed the heart. Will Turner becomes the next Davey Jones and is no captain of the flying Dutchmen.

Also Will gets his heart cut out by his father and placed in the chest the boat submerges, and then reappears to help the black pear take out the military ships.

So after the battle Will uses his one time to step on land to get wild with Elizabeth Swann. (He can only step on land once every 10 years.)

Ending scene is like the first movies opening. Jacks walking out on the dock he first arrived at in the first pirates with 2 chicks and his boat is gone, off in the distance the ship is sailing where once again Captain Barbossa has stolen the Pearl.

So Jack sets off on the little boat he first appeared in singing, and then he checks his compass to see what he wants the most and it points to the bottle of rum onboard.

- - -- - -

After the credits the (The VERY VERY VERY VERY OH MY GOD LONG CREDITS) you will see Elizabeth Swann waiting for Will to return 10 years later with their son at her side. Awwww.

Just saw it - it rocked! Lots of reviews say it's hard to follow, but if you've seen the second one you'll have no problem. I wasn't confused at all - they lay everything out for you, you just have to pay attention.

Also, yes, it's a long movie, but honestly I was having a good time watching it, so when it was getting towards the end I was like "wow, already?"

I liked going into it knowing what was going to happen, it helped me just enjoy everything else going on. I wanna see it again!

The last seen after the credits was Elizabeth and her son waiting for Will to come back on the Flying Dutchman (10 years later) and ends when he comes up after the "green flash".

Also they leave the ending open to have a fourht movie with Jack stealing Soa Feng's wierd map thingy, that he stole from Barbossa) and going to look for the Fountain of Youth (or something like that).

Thar be spoilers ahead...

Btw Calypso created the maelstrom (whirlpool) and created the winds to push only the Flying Dutchman and the Black pearl into the maelstrom (whirlpool) so they can fight against each other without the other ships getting involved. Basically she didn't specifically help any particular side. She just created the scene for them both to fight!

i heard that keira knightley don't want to make another "Big" movie like pirates...the reason its because she don't want to spend years filming one movie...like pirates 3 that took 2 years....i want to know what happens after this movie.....but with elizabeth on it!!!!!!

Andy - i want elizabeth back!! - Saury

Saw it yesterday and agree with most...it's long, messed up, but very entertaining. However, for anyone who desired a happier ending, and weren't smart enough to stick around until the credits rolled, they surely left unfufilled as the ending with Elizabeth and the little boy (William the third, no doubt) was definitely a vindication for Will and Elizabeth's being separated.

I thought this movie was much darker and more bizzare that the other two, but agreed that in a sense that "darkness" lended itself to the comparision of being more "like" the ride.

One thing no one has mentioned: Right before the first time we see Jack in the movie, the screen goes pure white and you hear the music and voices (Thurl Ravenscroft, for one) from the actual PoTC ride. Very cool!

Shari

Thar be spoilers ahead...

Btw Calypso created the maelstrom (whirlpool) and created the winds to push only the Flying Dutchman and the Black pearl into the maelstrom (whirlpool) so they can fight against each other without the other ships getting involved. Basically she didn't specifically help any particular side. She just created the scene for them both to fight!

I was hopping for a more visually stunning ending. Granted, the Malestrom was cool, I was just hopping she would of done something a bit MORE.

One thing no one has mentioned: Right before the first time we see Jack in the movie, the screen goes pure white and you hear the music and voices (Thurl Ravenscroft, for one) from the actual PoTC ride. Very cool!

Shari

I forgot about that!! Right after the Black Pearl goes over the waterfall the screen goes blank and you hear the audio from the ride! Most people in the theater didn't get it, but whatever, I thought it was awesome.

I loved Pirates 3, Sure I was confused for most of the movie but it all clicked eventually. Hehe!!

Our thoughts at the end of the movie, were exactly like everyone elses, was that it was left completely open for another one. We didnt stay until after the credits so thanks for letting us know about Elizabeth and her little boy!!