TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: E5D...VIDEO RELEASED!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets negotiate.

You give me a pov.

I give you a sheep.

For romantic reason?

For sacrificial reasons?

Who knows.

Just be gald you're getting a sheep.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry...real-life has thrown me a couple of curve balls that I wasn't expecting...I'm back on track now. I worked a bit on it last night and I'm working on it tonight. I am working with some peeps doing voice work...and getting all of them to record their parts has been challenging. LOL!

-Derek

Wow Fisherman, the scenery is the most amazing i've ever seen. It's impossible to compare it. It must of taken FOREVER! I never could of done something as amazing, you're like an rct3 architect! And I thought you're last darkride was as good as it could get. Well...... great job on it man i'm checking everyday for the pov.

This is 4 you man

• 1 month later...

To tid eus over, you should give us a raw, unedited video. I think some of us, or most of us, just want to see a POV of the roller coaster. Then, after that's been released, you can worry about the stupid frills.

I had divided the project into 4 parts that I will render together as a single video...3 of them are complete, the 4th has the video complete and I'm working on the audio on that last part. I'm working on it a little at a time. It's just a hobby for me...for fun...but I AM working on it, I assure you.

-Derek