TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Have you been to Disney?

Have you been to a Disney Park?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been to a Disney Park?

• Yes
    • No
    • Haven't but plan to in the near future

I have been to Disneyland twice, last time 2001 (also went to DCR), I have been to the US twice since then but have not been to Disney as I had limited time. I am more a thrill ride fan but I can appreciate the theming and adventure of Disney's rides. I am deciding whether to go this year if I come to the US as I don't want blow too much of my leave. Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and California Screaming are the standouts for me.

I have been to Disneyworld twice last time 1994 (all 3 parks at the time). I was in Orlando last year but I only had a day and a half so I did IOA, USF, and Sea World none of which I have been to before. I would have gone if I had time to check out mainly Mission Space, Test Track, and Rock n Roller Coaster. Of rides I have been on Space Mountain and Tower of Terror were the standouts.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been born, raised, and lived nowhere else besides Southern California, I've been to Disneyland a multitude of times. DCA, three times.

Three years ago, we took our first out-of-state family trip to BGT and WDW. The only parks we didn't visit while there were Animal Kingdom and the waterparks.

My wife has a friend who works for Disney and will be on hand for the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland, so she just might go (if we can afford it, which I doubt at this point).

Personally, I'd like to see Tokyo Disneyland/Disney Seas. One day...

Eric

Ignore me and I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

About the website(s), it's awful! I can't imagine who they have working on it (their hiring standard must be NOTHING) but I can just see a bunch of guys sitting around reading internet forums all day instead of working on making a great site. Have you seen those videos they have on the site? Laughable at best. The audio is a joke too.

I could even foresee the Hong Kong Disneyland site as just be a bunch of photoshopped pictures from Disneyland! HA!

Agreed on the website. I mean:

Correct Breadcrumb Usage

Left and Top Navigation

Featured Navigation for Popular Items

Low Bandwidth Version

"My Site" Personalized Settings

Print Option

Quick Action Button (Buy Tickets, Dining Finder, Maps, etc)

Section and Broad Search

and more ...

I mean ... the people who put this together know NOTHING about usability.

// It is just a big pile of llama poop

disney_site.jpg.ca26fe07883a1cb44d3b7a43b5db4190.jpg

Example of a Bad Website

I guess I could continue this on for another few posts and laugh hysterically at the angry replies I get. But eh, joke's over. So, are you all ready to have your mind BLOWN?:

I work at Disney in the division that creates the park's websites.

See, haha.

I guess I could continue this on for another few posts and laugh hysterically at the angry replies I get. But eh, joke's over. So, are you all ready to have your mind BLOWN?:

I work at Disney in the division that creates the park's websites.

See, haha.

AH HA! I knew nobody could hate Disney that much!

I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!

Sorry... long-time lurker, first-time poster....

I was actually thinking, " Geez, the Disney sites are top-notch... what is this moron thinking?"

Did Disneyland in 1995, screamed like Ned Flanders with his purple drapes while experiencing the Indiana Jones Adventure, and was hooked! That is still my favourite ride.

Did WDW in 2003 in a media junket, for the Mission: Space launch... that was very cool. Went back a few weeks ago for a week... Did Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Universal...

Going back to Disneyland in December for our 10th anniversary tour... looking forward to California Adventure, especially after viewing the Disneyland video... if you don't crack a smile during the initial, "I'm bouncing off the walls again" segment, you have no soul!

John "I just had to post" White

^ Sorry, the Buzz photo sender has a Jew filter. It automatically routes all photos sent by Jewish people into a database, for when Disney starts its "Final Magical Solution of Dreams" plan....or perhaps I've said too much.

Wes (all my photos go to the jew filter too)

There needs to be a "Friends of Wes" line for that email thing. Any chance of that happening by Sunday???

Final Magical Solution of Dreams ... LMFAO!!!

Well, Jew is going to DLP, you know those French will have no problem stepping aside and letting Disney realize their final solution.

Did Disneyland in 1995, screamed like Ned Flanders with his purple drapes while experiencing the Indiana Jones Adventure, and was hooked! That is still my favourite ride.

Like Flanders? I didn't think it was possible for a man to scream like that(except the voice of Flanders)!

Like Flanders? I didn't think it was possible for a man to scream like that(except the voice of Flanders)!

Believe me, I didn't think so either... luckily, I wasn't the only guy screaming like that... it was just after the ride opened, so the ending wasn't well known... and it got me in a major way.

My last trip to the Disneyland Resort was at the end on Jan 2005. Go every year around Jan 24th for my son's birthday. This is maybe the best time to go. The park is dead and the you don't need Fast Pass for anything, because there are no lines.

Favorite Ride(DCA): Tower of Terror

Favorite Ride(DL): Splash Mountain

I've only been to DLR. I went last summer cause I didn't want to sit through my sisters dance competitions. So went with my cousins, who were also on vacation, to Disneyland. My favorite rides would have to be The Haunted Mansion @ DL and The Tower of Terror @ DCA.

• 3 weeks later...