TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi All,

I joined in May so thought it was time to introduce myself. I live in St. Louis, Missouri so my home park is Six Flags St. Louis. I will be 57 next month and I am the youngest of the three thrill seeking seniors who visit Six Flags every year! Batman is our favorite ride there.

Other parks I have visited through the years are The Highlands (that's the Flying Turns pictured here, but better known locally as the Bobsleds), Chain of Rocks Park, Disneyland, Disney World, Cedar Point, and Holiday World. I am really more of a flat ride enthusiast.

Love, love, love the trip reports and videos on this site!

Molly "if this is a family, then guess I would be the Grandma" G

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm mike and i live in arcadia and almost 16. haven't really been to a lot of theme parks, only like universal studios, knotts, disneyland, and legoland. i love rollercoasters, but i still need to try ones with loops (haven't done those before, but they look cool).

So far from all these pictures posted on the home page, i especially want to go on air (flying coaster) and bon bon land (which looks very funny)

Hi I am Brianne, I have only been on about 10 roller coasters, if you count the ones at Disneyland. I got interested in this site because of my friend Casey, who went on the TPR England trip. I have always been a world class chicken when it comes to roller coasters, until this last weekend when Casey and I and my fiance Graham went to SFMM, and I went on the big girl rides for the first time in 10 years! Now I am addicted!! Watch out for Casey's trip report!

^woohoo see I do have friends how do you all like that one:) People do like me YEAH

But for real we all had a great time, the report will be up tonight, and for all the fanboys out there, we got pics for you too:) So be nice to her or you will have a 6'8 giant to deal with...Just ask Ryan what happens to people, if you don't know what I am talking about go to the TPR Joyland update, and look for tackle Ryan Photos, Yeah that's me doing the tackling...

Welcome to the site kiddo, just watch out for Robb..LMAO

Casey

Actually Casey doesn't have any friends, he made me up, and those pictures that he is posting tonight are just random people that he cornered in the park, and stalked all day taking photos. I am Casey's alter ego, I'm Batman.

Just kidding, love you Case!

Well, since I joined this fine forum back in December, I guess I should say something ... I'm down here in the Houston area, so I no longer have a home park (excuse me while I stick another pin in my Kieran Burke Voodoo Doll ... right there!!!) ... grew up at Astroworld (R.I.Pieces), and been to these other fine (or not-so-fine parks) ...

SFOT, Fiesta Texas, Sea World San Antonio, WDW, Universal Orlando, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Opryland (RIP) ...

Park wishlist - Really, only 2 parks I must eventually get to .. Cedar Point, and Coney Island to ride the original Cyclone. I have to admit, though, seeing some of the coasters overseas is making rethink the list.

Real life stuff - Musician (taught music for 10 years, still perform when an opportunity comes up), now working in computer retail. I've been married to a wonderful woman for the past 2 years - during that time I've converted her in a coaster enthusiast!!

Robb and Elissa, this is an absolutely awesome site!! Keep up the great work!!

RIP

Hi I'm Tony from Australia's answer to Orlando - the Gold Coast: OZLANDO! . I'm 25 and my very favourite dark ride is The Haunted Mansion, my favourite coaster is equal tie between The Incredible Hulk, Duelling Dragons & Rock 'N' Rollercoaster and my favourite motion simulator ride is Back to the Future. Anyone wanting to talk to me over IM is welcome to - matinee_mobster@hotmail.com is my address on MSN.

And thanks to a video on this site I found the song 'Ready To Go' and find it horribly catchy. CURSE YOU, EVIL VIDEO-MAKING TPR PEOPLE...! Must...stop...playing it...

*goes off to play it*

But hey, I just felt like formally introducing m'self, Bonkers. The name comes from driving myself bonkers a couple of years ago, and now refers to my semi-split-insane-wooty-personality.

So, hey, I live in Austin, and am desperate for some theme park goodness (the only parks I've been visiting are in RCT3. Ouch.)

So, 'sup?

Hey hey hey, im liam! Im 16 and curently residing in the UK near nottingham! Im an avid theme park fan and i enjoy probably alton towers the most, pureley becuase its pretty central to me and has top notch attractions. I am a member of two alton towers forums, coasterforce, and now this site. Im a keen rugby player. Thats like american football, just, well, better

I look forward to speaking to you all!

Liam

My name is Mickeylover1901; I am a publisher from Los Angeles, California. I have been in love with Disney products and theme parks since I was a young lad. Luckily my job gives me a lot of flexibility, and I am able to visit Disneyland a couple times a year. I also have been a frequent cruiser on Disney Cruise line's The Magic and The Wonder. I look forward to getting to know everyone here, and sharing magical Disney experiences.

yoooooooooo

I've been coming to this sight for a few years, been a member for almost one, and finally figured out and started posting stuff. The park nearest me is Seabreeze, and thats about an hour away, but we usually go to SF darien lake, and thats about 2 hours away. My first rollercoaster ever I think was this little kiddie coaster about 10 mins away from me at a park that used to have rides. My first I guess real rollercoaster was the predator at SFDL. I've been to Cedar Point, SFDL, Seabreeze, Coney Island, Marine Land, and Sea World. I'd love to do more but being 15 I can't just leave and go to parks when I please. I'm lucky if I go to 2 a year, and its ususally a repeat park

Hellooo everyone!

Im Benilda

Im 21yrs old from Tacoma, WA.

I found this site when i was bored at work looking for Disney Ride videos. Im really glad I found it!

Im into videography and I really love all the videos uploaded on this site. Rob and Elissa are the cutest couple I have seen since Nick and Jessica on newlyweds. you 2 should really talk to Mtv, VH1, or A&E about getting your own show when you go park to park and have fun . just an idea.

Anywho, Im Puerto Rican, i model a bit, i have freckles on my cheeks and nose, I have Transverse Myelitis, and that's about all the random stuff I have for ya for now.

OH, and my local park is Wild Waves/Enchanted Village in Federal Way, WA. Am i talking too much? Im sorry!

Well Hello! Im Sean , 14 live in england , middlesbrough. I am an ULTIMATE FLAMINGOLAND FAN! I visit loads and if your ever in the area on a NON school day pm me and ill meet you up as i go loads . Love all the rides there tooo haha. www.flamingolandcrazy.co.uk crazzy enough to make a site tooo. I travel uk and europe with my parents im a geek with coasters too nice to meet you all