TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

My name is Basil, and I live in Santa Barbara, California. I go to Six Flags Magic Mountain about once every 3 months. I have been going there since I was about 5, before then it was Disneyland.

Basil looks like elijah wood.

hi im james esparza i live in santa barbara, CA about alittle over an houer from MM. I go there when ever I can i dont think disneyland is fun i love southpark, basketball, football, and doing nothing.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Austin Porlier coming to you live (but not really since this is a post an a post requires.....) from San Antonio. Love The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Baseball and this crazy thing that few people have heard of.......ROLLER COASTERS!!!!! You see it's this thing where a train type...............

Thanks for the oppurtunity to introduce myself>

I'm Austin Porlier coming to you live (but not really since this is a post an a post requires.....) from San Antonio. Love The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Baseball and this crazy thing that few people have heard of.......ROLLER COASTERS!!!!! You see it's this thing where a train type...............

Thanks for the oppurtunity to introduce myself>

Hey Coaster Crew, this is Austin Porlier coming to you live (well not really because when you post ......) from San Antonio Texas. I'm into The Beatles, Baseball, and this crazy thing that few people have ever rode.............ROLLER COASTERS!!!!!! You see it's this thing where a chain pulls, well sometimes it get launched.............

Thanks for the oppurtunity to introduce myself.

Hello everybody!

My name is Karl and I live in Valencia. I figured I should finally stop my lurking and try to post regularly. I've found this site has gotten better and better over the years and hope that I can contribute some to this community. My interest in coasters isn't what it was just a few years ago but I still enjoy visiting the parks and taking an occasional long-distance trip. I'm very much looking forward to Tatsu's opening!

-Karl

Well, that one is an odd post to come after...

Hey, I'm Steve, aka KKAddict127, from NJ. I've been reading TPR for a long time now and have finally decided to stop being a lazy bum and join. I love the atmosphere here. Thanks for having such a great website!

Hi everyone! I'm new, so here's a quick introduction of myself. My name is Natalie, I'm from Small Town, TN, and I go to Indiana University - Bloomington. I'm only about an hour away from Lake Winnepesaukah, but let's all be honest, that's more of a glorified state fair than an amusment park. I'm also just under an hour and a half away from DollyWood, which I consider to be my home park. Actually, my mom just moved to the Raleigh area of NC a few weeks ago, so once this semester is over, I'll have a new home to go home to. My parents were never big theme park enthusiasts, but now that I'm getting older (a day shy of 20!) and going out on my own more now, I hope to severely improve my coaster count, which, as you can see leaves quite a bit to be desired. Anyway, while I haven't been to many theme parks yet, my favorite thus far is USF/IOA. I love me some Dueling Dragons!

Hi, my name is Julia, I'm 18 years and I come from Germany - near Stuttgart - and I registered here 'cause I really love Theme Parks and Coasters. Unfortunatley I haven't been to many yet only to Europa Park (every year since I was 3 years old ) and to Trippsdrill (it's a small and nice family-park in the south of Germany) and the Canstatter Wasen. But I hope to get to the other german parks in the next few years and of course to the many other parks in the whole world.

(I hope I didn't made to many mistakes in grammar. )

Hi im Bertman (Albert) sorry I posted on the wrong section of the site. anyway im from Branson Mo. and I am a citizen of Silver Dollar City. if you get a chance come down and visit our all new section, The Grand Exposition, full of new inventions of flight and technolagy.

sdc_gecomposite_md.jpg.ab9280731c0c21568a7c71d8f6562e98.jpg

Hello, my name is Werner i live in Holland/Netherlands in the city of Rotterdam. I´m 16 years old and i´m still at school. My favorite park is Walibi World, and my favorite coaster is offcourse Expedition GeForce.

Hi! Long, long time lurker here who will finally start posting and contributing. I'm 34 and from Canton, GA. I grew up in Ohio so I got hooked on coasters thru multiple visits to Cedar Point, Kings Island and Geauga Lake. Now I get to SFoG a few times a year and WDW once a year since parenting and "adult" life often gets in the way.

Talk to you soon!

Hi! Long, long time lurker here who will finally start posting and contributing. I'm 34 and from Canton, GA. I grew up in Ohio so I got hooked on coasters thru multiple visits to Cedar Point, Kings Island and Geauga Lake. Now I get to SFoG a few times a year and WDW once a year since parenting and "adult" life often gets in the way.

Talk to you soon!

Parenting and adult life getting in the way sucks, though i would say having children is surely the perfect excuse to head to a Park to "entertain the children" as frequently as is humanly possible.

Parenting and adult life getting in the way sucks, though i would say having children is surely the perfect excuse to head to a Park to "entertain the children" as frequently as is humanly possible.

YUP!! It's the reason that I have SFoG season passes!! Thank goodness she hit the 48" mark last year and is pretty fearless. 6 more inches and she'll be able to ride anything!