TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Hated Subject In School

EuroTre

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh...italian, it was good in primary/elemantry(sp) school because we just counted to ten and read books with a tape recorder but now its so annoying...and my teacher is weird, nobody chose italian as a class next year so she started crying in class and made everyone who was slightly good at italian( like 4 people) feel guilty BUT SHES LEAVING!!!

History classes were always my least favorite, in general. At the end of my last semester in college, my history teacher asked us what we thought about his class. My response was "I would rather sit in boiling oil for three hours a week than sit through another history class."

The worst ever though was Intro to Hispanic Literature. Take the whole analytical "find meaning where there really is no meaning" part of regular English classes that I hated...then try doing that when everything is written in Spanish! It was nearly impossible to pass. Hands down the most horrible class ever.

-Julie

Biology - mostly because of the really boring teacher and eukariotes? cell micrology, I couldn't give a darn about them.

Long (harder) math- with equations and third degree functions? it sucked major a$$, also, as we didn't have any book to help, guide us and the teacher was horrible, yelled if someone didn't count right, and it was really annoying and boring, I am really glad that I moved down to short (easier) math, after that.

Actually I've been very lucky since most of our teachers are alright and the classes, subjects haven't been too bad either, or maybe it's just me.

My least favourite subject is probably english just cause i'm crap at it! Plus it's really boring and i hate writing essays about poems and stuff.

My fave subjects though are:

Physics

Maths

Chemistry

I can understand why most people hate maths but i really like it! Plus i'm going to study Physics at uni next year and of the classes i have to take is maths. So i'm pretty glad i like it!

oh and i'm not a geek if anyone thinks i am lol (my mum says i'm cool!)

I want Algebra 1 to die a slow, painful death. I hate all of the algebraic equations and slopes!

It gets better - soon you'll be working with parabolas and quadratic equations. And that's just the beginning...

That stuffs easy. Its PROOFS THAT SUCK. The only part of math I ever hated...proofs. How lame. Just have some nice equations or things to figure out - not proofs.

Most hated class...not sure. I think I disliked teachers more than individual classes. Oh, I take that back.

ACCOUNTING

Especially when you have a complete space-case teacher online who does NOTHING to help you. What a maroon. That and theres a million and one better ways to do accounting than the things we have in place. No wonder we need an IRS and entire sections of a company devoted to just bookwork - cause an idiot designed it!!

I want Algebra 1 to die a slow, painful death. I hate all of the algebraic equations and slopes!

It gets better - soon you'll be working with parabolas and quadratic equations. And that's just the beginning...

That stuffs easy. Its PROOFS THAT SUCK. The only part of math I ever hated...proofs. How lame. Just have some nice equations or things to figure out - not proofs.

Sure it's easy now, but it wouldn't have been during first semester of Algebra I.

But you have a point. Proofs are the epitomy of evil.

• 2 weeks later...

i actually thought algebra 1 was pretty easy unless my teacher just made it really easy. but yes i do agree proofs in geometry suck i got a 55 on my proof test the other day. that definitely sucked and brought my grade down alot. My most hated subject has to be English. my teachers a idiot and gives the stupidest things to do and surprises us with a 4 page written test o do in a hour. sucked much. English should die and who cares if you talk improper as long as people can understand at what you were getting at.

Since I'm still in Elementary school, it's obviously reading. These stories in our reading books are really boring, like one of them is about something super exciting: 4 little girls picketing this store because the shirts they bought shrunk when washed, since they only cost about 40 cents!!!

Writing would be in second place, if I didn't have a 100% on it. My stories suck, but I still get an A+. Go figure.

The hardest so far has been Calculus BC. I haven't taken any pre-cal classes so it's tough.

At my school we don't have the traditional Geometry and Algebra classes, we have IMP(Interactive Mathematics Program). It's pretty much all those subjects mixed together in a bunch of word problems.....ALL word problems. For senior year, however, you can only choose between Calculus AB or Calculus BC. For BC you have to be Ok'd by the teacher. So I get the ok for it, but damn. I didn't think it was going to be this hard! Oh well I'm still doing ok. I got a 80.2%. lol

I have to agree programming is a B****. I took Intro to Computer Science at CSUDH...oh man. First, the teacher sucked donkey balls, Second, the class is confusing as is, third, the teacher sucking more. Yea, not taking it spring semester forget that.

I don't know why Physics is so hard for people, it's the easiest for me. Actually it's the only class that I'm getting an A in lol.