TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SheiKra to acquire Floorless Trains?

Well yeah, i was more making the point that not everything screamscape says is total BS. Most of it is useless, but it could be true, and i see no reason why this couldn't be true.

Im reminded of a phrase:

"even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Not saying they are wrong but just saying...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well after being totaly shut down by Robb. I desided i will still post this here...

I thought it was going to be new news... i was wrong!

Last week (December 11th) i went down to Busch Gardens as a Day Trip away from Disney with my Dad. While down there, we rode SheiKra 14 times alone. There was no one in the park. We At lunch in the park. And Rode some more.

Later that night, (1Am and 2Am) My dad and I both got violently ill. Vomiting and diarrhea at the same time (not prety!) We ended up spending our last full day at disney... In the hospital. I had multiple IV's because of masive dehydration. My already Skinny self of 140lbs (skinny because of the 6'2" hight!) had lost 10lbs putting me down (and i'm still there. i can't get the weight back yet) to 130lbs. The Doctor told us it was Food Poisoning. My dad being an EMT had already said that was what it was.

So now to the news part... Last thursday, My dad called Busch Gardens to tell them what happend, they told him to call back and talk to a guy named (Uhh... i will edit it back in cuz i'm obvioulsy to tired to think of it).

So yesterday, my dad called and the guy was wicked nice. He was very sorry we got food poisoning, and they are now investigating it. He gave us a Crap load of free passes to both Busch Gardens parks, and gave us what he said was "Insider info" that "SheiKra" Will infact be getting the new Floorless Train Model in late May, early June. He confirmed that they will have to redo the lift Cat-walk. I assume that the station floor will have to be redone for obvious reasons. He didn't say if the cars themselves would have 8 or 10 across.

I personaly think that it will stay 8 abrest. It would make the whole process of changing to the floorless trains easier for Busch.

I also dissagree (And am now about to voice my Opinion!) with anyone that says SheiKra is the Parks most "tame" coaster. I find it to be very intense. Its got a Grace and Power that i think Montu and Kumba lack. My Dad and I both agreed that the Back row of SheiKra was by far the Best deliverence of Airtime on any coaster we have ever been on. Hands down.

---Android----

I think that making it floorless could really intensify hanging over the drop, especially if they lengthen that part. I was let down by Sheikra, and thought it by far the weakest B&M at BGA. It's just two big drops and a loop, and not much else. I was expecting much more out of it.

Later that night, (1Am and 2Am) My dad and I both got violently ill. Vomiting and diarrhea at the same time (not prety!) We ended up spending our last full day at disney... In the hospital. I had multiple IV's because of masive dehydration. My already Skinny self of 140lbs (skinny because of the 6'2" hight!) had lost 10lbs putting me down (and i'm still there. i can't get the weight back yet) to 130lbs. The Doctor told us it was Food Poisoning. My dad being an EMT had already said that was what it was.

Wow, sucks that you got food poisoning. But hey, it made a great story to tell everyone on the internet.

You could have summed up that entire paragraph as "My dad and I got food poisoning".

Didn't really need to tell us the whole story about your vomiting, diarrhea, and ER visits.

Next time don't eat the funky smelling clams.

You could have summed up that entire paragraph as "My dad and I got food poisoning".

Didn't really need to tell us the whole story about your vomiting, diarrhea, and ER visits.

Next time don't eat the funky smelling clams.

^Sure.... i could have summed it up! but it was a good story. The entire things adds effect! haha

No they didn't say when the switch will start.

And one last part to my story. Right befor my dad and i got discharged from the hospital. I got sick on all of my cloths. so i had to drive home, walk threw a crowded hotel parking lot... and then the Mobbed hotel lobby (Where a Wedding party was taking photos) in just a hospital gown!

But here is something wired i remember reading a while ago (probably over a year ago) a rumor that Sheikra in about 2007 or 2008 will be going through a rehab changing the train design (which flavorless would fit that) but that they also said that they might add a second inversion (cause it was originally put in to the design) and if i remember right they said it was some type of roll.

quote]

You know what would be really cool, a zero-g roll. I can just imagine what it would be like w/ the floorless trains!

This seems silly. Why would Busch spill out more money for new trains that Sheikra simply doesn't need?

ODDNESS.

Still, Griffon is abotu as original as Branston Beans.

I was annoyed to see it had a splashdown, baffled even. For god sake, just do somthing new.

I'm pretty confident that the floorlessness will be amazing, though. *shrug*

This seems silly. Why would Busch spill out more money for new trains that Sheikra simply doesn't need?

ODDNESS.

Still, Griffon is abotu as original as Branston Beans.

I was annoyed to see it had a splashdown, baffled even. For god sake, just do somthing new.

I'm pretty confident that the floorlessness will be amazing, though. *shrug*

Eh, BGE can afford to not be very original with this one. I mean they made freaking Darkastle. That along with all the other coasters and this promising, though not very original, B&M will make this park a must visit place.

Eh, BGE can afford to not be very original with this one. I mean they made freaking Darkastle. That along with all the other coasters and this promising, though not very original, B&M will make this park a must visit place.

Sorry, Gnome, I have to disagree with you here. Despite having only 4 coasters, BGE has been a 'must visit' park for years due to the outstanding service, landscaping, shows and the coasters that have been there all along.

Same way that a regular floorless would I'm guessing, just bigger. SheiKra's station is huge anyway, with a LOT of space underneath, anyone who's been on it knows this. Another possibility is that the floors could just slide under the "bridge" where the rows line up, just a thought.