TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Our Trip to Phantasialand & Europa Park, Germany

We did a mini Germany trip last saturday for 5 days to visit Phantasialand and Europa Park.

Our main reason for the visit was of course Black Mamba, which I have to say is amazing. I have to say I think it is better than Nemesis at Alton Towers but it is very close!

Anyway enjoy the pictures

Lisa

RiverQuest6.jpg.411d646bfc98c92e4d2f8bb896f2a21b.jpg

River Quest

BlackMamba8.jpg.1f128787b0d12773e1bb85952ff2e2b7.jpg

BlackMamba3.jpg.6cec5c9aba3e19cb906fde902c0f5dd0.jpg

One of the many inversions

BlackMamba12.jpg.da89884e6b22c0a9d857d2d6c667eb79.jpg

Black Mamba off the First drop

BlackMamba.jpg.25b5036703447aefd73e355e684c3dd0.jpg

First Drop & Loop

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good photos, I got on Black Mamba in July. Really good ride, but the forces on the ride weren't too good for my taste, but very well themed.

I liked the sound effects they played every time a train was clear to go.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!

River Quest was fun too, but too short and I waited 90 minutes for that little devil water ride.

Winjas however, was so unique. I'll never see something unique as much themed as that in the US.

I refer to Phantasialand as Germany's idea of Disneyland, with Europa Park being their idea of DisneyWorld.

Nice Pics! Phantasialand is a great park and Black Mamba is a great coaster!

I can't say wether or not Black Mamba beats Nemesis since i haven't ridden Nemesis yet, but i can say for now that it probarly comes very close! And aside from the great theming this is also a pretty forceful B&M!

Wow nice pics, sio! I see you also went for the cose-up pic of the first drop, i must have tried that pic over 5 times, luckily i eventually got my shot. I found Black Mamba a rather hard coaster to take pictures of, but then again i might have just been a bit to obsessed with getting the perfect picture...

Wow nice pics, sio! I see you also went for the cose-up pic of the first drop, i must have tried that pic over 5 times, luckily i eventually got my shot. I found Black Mamba a rather hard coaster to take pictures of, but then again i might have just been a bit to obsessed with getting the perfect picture...

Thank you ! Yes it's difficult to take pictures of Black Mamba because of the nets in the queue and in every ways. I have a big camera and it do not pass through the holes. do not have ideas badly placed) Next time I 'll take antoher camera for Phanta !

This drop was supposed to be even scarrier than it looks, but it had to be mitigated due to TÜV requirements. Actually, there is some kind of seesaw installed which flaps down when a boat runs over it. Some kind of free fall, so to say. But it has never really been in function.

There were some videos of the ride testing this effect and it looked really wet. It's a real bummer that it wasn't approved.