TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cirque Phantasmagorie

Hello everyone!

I posted this ride (screens, back story, and videos) over at the Atari site and it was a huge hit. (It quickly broke the record for number of replies in the Tracks forum). I wanted to share it with you hardcore ride fans here at Theme Park Review.

The story revolves around a misunderstood child raised in a circus by his ringmaster father and fortune teller mother. The father was very cruel and through some supernatural phenomena and some pent-up rage, the boy transformed into the mysterious Mr. Enigma, an evil supernatural (and cannibalistic) clown bent on revenge on all those who called him a freak when he was a child. He now holds them prisoner in his dark and twisted circus. Occasionally on a stormy night, sinister laughter can be heard in the woods...and when he's hungry, his circus will find you...

The full back story and ride video are available here:

www.putmeonthenet.net/cirque.htm

The streaming video link is at the top and the story is below that. (Thanks to Jmainaz for hosting the streaming video!)

Or you can download the full video file from here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/31640470/CirquePhantasmagoriehifi.wmv.html

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I2BZ5II

Behold:

Here are a few teaser screens:

Try the video! You'll die laughing...

-Derek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was totally awesome!!!11 Everything was perfect, except for one thnig.. The way the coastercam was... The whole ride got destroyed because of the we the camera moves in the turnes. It kinda loses the movie (Atleast for me). If you'd just clicked once before recording, the movie would be perfect.

Awww man...you are only the 2nd person to complain about the floating camera effect. I usually do not use it in my videos, but for this one I chose to use it because it added a cool disorienting effect to the ride I thought. Plus if you pull back a bit on the steel wild mouse, the headlight glow shows up...plus you miss some of the scenery on the sides that way...so I opted for the floating effect. Most folks liked that part. Oh well...

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

-Derek

Dude! That story obviously took a lot of time and effort. 10/10. Great work. I'm waiting for the video to load. Is there more? Write more creepy stories please!!!!!!!!!!! Please!! Please!!!!!!!! I hate clowns but couldn't but to read it.

Any way to make the video smaller or break it up into sections or put it on YouTube? I say this because I have dial-up and it will take around 10 hours to download this video. And to be honest, Im not willing to do that.