TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Summer Party! ROLL CALL!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Allison go look at the UK photo trip report and you will see how it all started...and I am sure you will see alot of it on saturday to.....

Casey"Hey Guy Look, Ryan is next to the Pool"Childers

Should Ryan be packing alot of changes of clothes?

Oh I think so!

Guy "Bring a towel biotch!" Koepp

Those of you little "guys" trying to Push me into the pool..No..I will punch you in your face. The ONLY and I mean ONLY People Pushing Me Into the Pool Are Guy & Casey. I swaer, you attempt to I WILL hurt you..

To Casey And Guy-: You have my permission to push me into the pool...AS LONG as ALL my stuff is out of my pockets. Including Cell Phone, Wallet, ETC. But then Im all game.

-Ryan

Ryan just take your stuff out of your pockets that's all....put everything into your bag and there ya go.....I can't wait to see someone else try to push you in.......I want to see you punch someone....okay...I gotta go I will see everyone in the mornin' I will be leaving my house around Midnight tonight......so SEE YA ALL AT THE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey"Ryan just empty your pockets at the door, and guy isn't stealin' nothing from me, I can learn to share, oh and pushing is no fun at all"Childers

Ryan you seem to be in eveybodys sights man i plan on trying to get you and guy pushed in but again i might get thrown in by robb if i dont watch my back

How about you don't try to push anyone in? The Casey/Ryan thing is obviously a joke between them, and we don't need random people trying to push others unwillingly into the water. The last thing anyone needs is someone getting their clothes, belongings, and day ruined by someone pushing them into the pool.

Ryan you seem to be in eveybodys sights man i plan on trying to get you and guy pushed in but again i might get thrown in by robb if i dont watch my back

Yeah, I'm with Wes. I'd apprecaite it if you left the "inside jokes" to the people who are involved with them.

--Robb "There's only one person getting thrown in the water, anyone else goes bye bye...." Alvey

I'm a first timer to a Rob and Elissa Party, although I've been to SFMM more than I care to admit...lol. Anyway, I see my name on the roll call, but I have not received the email with directions. As I am not sure if I will be coming to the park in the morning (I hate SFMM on Saturdays.), I need to know how to get to the party. If you see this Robb, email me please, or if anyone else can forward me the directions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ron

statchmoe@aol.com

^ Shouldn't you be resting up a bit for what's coming up today?

Have a great party Robb, Elissa et al.

And Ryan, too.

But don't forget the towels afterward.

Hey all,

I just got back from the party and lets give a hearty thanks to Robb and Elissa for having us all over. I met some of you tonight and I enjoyed chatting with all of you. I mentioned to a few I was going to the east coast from Aug 29th thru Sept 12. I will be hitting Six flags Great Adventure (home to Kingda Ka, Nitro, and the new El Toro) probably on Thursday August 31st. I may go to Six Flags America somtime the next week. I am open to hitting other parks if anyone is in the area and wants to go (like Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens) Anyway, lemme know if you are interested.

Ron

Wow! This sounds like a lot of fun. Can I come?

Just kidding!

first and foremost, I wanted to thank Robb & Elissa for throwing an awesome party. Again. I am saving a special place in my loins just for the two of you.

I loved catching up with the TPR old timers. (I don't mean old in the literal sense. You know who you are.) It was also cool to meet all the new faces and hear stories of the UK trip.

I just want to say that I have never met a better bunch of people in the world. All of you are awesome! I so look forward to riding with you all in the future!

Thanks again R&E!

See ya'll soon

Thanks again Robb and Elissa for a great party and your hospitality and generosity-had a great time! The food was great, the DVD was very entertaining (The more I keep hearing and seeing about these trips, like the UK trip, the more fun they sound), and it was great to get to hang out with both familiar and new people before, during and after.

Sorry I missed the run to Tatsu when the park first opened, left about a half hour later than I should have and hit some really, really nasty Northbound traffic on the 5-which ended up putting me at the park around 11.

Again, thanks for a great time!