TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Summer Party! ROLL CALL!

Well, irony of ironies, I'll be in California from Aug. 10-17, and in southern Cal from Aug. 13-17, but wasn't able to rearrange my schedule to go to the party--need to be back in the 'Burg that weekend.

I hope everyone has a great time, and please be sure to throw Ryan into the pool for me.

Maybe I'll see some of you folks at Universal for Halloween Horror Night.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, ironies of ironies, I'll be in California from Aug. 10-17, and in southern Cal from Aug. 13-17, but wasn't able to rearrange my schedule to go to the party--need to be back in the 'Burg that weekend.

I hope everyone has a great time, and please be sure to throw Ryan into the pool for me.

Your wish is my command!

I'm actualy looking forward to it. Right after I "POUND IT!"

Well, ironies of ironies, I'll be in California from Aug. 10-17, and in southern Cal from Aug. 13-17, but wasn't able to rearrange my schedule to go to the party--need to be back in the 'Burg that weekend.

Your wish is my command!

I'm actualy looking forward to it. Right after I "POUND IT!"

Yes You WILL Pound it! haha!

I Have to work on early on Sunday and can't get any one to trade with me so I will be stuck down here. While you all are having fun up there. Enjoy, and say hello to Tatsu for me. That is a really good flying coaster.

POUND IT!!

DWS

Looks like me and the wife will be able to make it!

I can't wait to re-live those "Casey, tackle Ryan" moments, now with 100% more water!

Dude, you are so getting pounded.

See you all there!

Dude! There Will Much Tackleage *Curses Under Breath* and MUCH Duding / Pounding it So CANT wait to see you there man! Peace out!

Oh I think there will be some funny things this weekend....I have officially sent my RSVP to Robb and Elissa to let them know I will be there for sure. So if anyone has any requests on where Ryan should be tackled. Ex. in front of goliath, on the bridge of tidalwave, even in front of bugs bunny....Just let me know what requests you all have and I will see if we can get some of those pics and videos for ya.

Casey"The OFFICAL TPR Ryan Tackler"Childers

BOTBC:)