TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Does anyone do extreme or really cool sport?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parkour/Freerunning/or whatever it is...although the snottier folks claim "it's not a sport, it's a lifestyle". Pshh. I know 10 people in my family who say the same about watching NFL.

And I do occasionally rollerblade...and I phailed at skateboarding long ago...

hahaa, you actually do parkour? that stuff is crazy! are you any good or do you just do it so you can say that you do parkour?

Actually, yeah, some people have stopped to watch when I do it...jumping from stuff is fun...especially over stairs...

I used to snowboard every weekend when I lived in the Oakland bay area, but since I moved to FL, i can only go when Im home for winter break. I miss skipping school fridays and mondays to dissappear into the mountains for a few days. I usually did backcountry and stayed off the trails as much as possible. Theres no talent required on the groomed trails, and you also dont have to deal with families and such in the trees. I have a picture somewhere, just cant find it. Cameras, as it seems, dont like snow and cold weather.

^^Not to take anything away from your accomplishment, but gliders.....extreme? Really? Would that classify the Wright Brothers as the first extreme athletes then? Just curious.

Scott "I always have wanted to handglide now that I think about it" B.

Shooting each other with shotguns.... It doesn't hurt since they have a long range, but still can be very dangerous but very fun. Nothing like using ur boomstick on ur best friend.

Airsoft is also pretty intense. People got in a fight over I killed u, and no you didnt, and because of it, he got a heart attack.

Shooting each other with shotguns.... It doesn't hurt since they have a long range, but still can be very dangerous but very fun. Nothing like using ur boomstick on ur best friend.

WHAT??? I hear skipping across landmines, and juggling live hand grenades is pretty entertaining too.

Scott "I give up" B.

Same here... I passed like 30 ski resorts in Barrie yesterday, and that day my hatred for summer grew three time bigger... especially the fact that it's like 38 degrees outside with smog!!

you do freestyle skiing or do you just ski around and do whatever?