TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Overlooked Parks

Well, I live in Utah, yes Utah. Please disregard my mid sentance rants about how Utah is NOT full of polygamists, and Mormons have no real difference between ANY RELIGION!!! Sorry, I have been many places, and the second I tell someone i'm from utah, I am officially, a demon worshiping sadist.

But anyway, back to the REAL topic.

In Farmington Utah, there is a really nice, and friendly park called Lagoon. It is legendary for its good service, and also, you can camp out next door, you can even bring food into the park. It also has loads of pavilions. The rides are also very good. It has 7 REALLY fun rollercoasters, and is still growing. And has LOADS of flat rides. I would list out all the rides, but you can just go to lagoonpark.com, and look at the rides. Or go to rcdb.com and search lagoon.

So, basicly, keep on telling us about little parks in your area

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Mormons can have like 50 wives. Confirm/Deny.

why the hell would anybody want 50 wives???

1 is bad enough! hahaha

JEFF

I don't know why... anyway (I can't believe a MOD is to blame for throwing this thread off topic..

Hm..... well, I can garauntee you that Holiday World will only get better and better. Who knows, some day we might actually see a steel coaster there!

No, we don't have 50 wives. Infact, its strictly against our religion. Only places like Colorado City are full of polygamists. The 'Evangelical' Mormons, who give the regular people like me, bad names.

No, Utah is basicly like every other state, only there's as much churches, as there are starbucks everywhere else.

I heard Mormons can have like 50 wives. Confirm/Deny.

why the hell would anybody want 50 wives???

1 is bad enough! hahaha

JEFF

Have sex, then throw them in the trash, then go to the next. So it could be like 100 wives even!

Lagoon I don't think is that unheard of. I try and visit every summer. Next visit is in a few weeks.

I think YOU give them a bad name for not partaking in the act .. sheesh .. 50 women .. imagine the possibilities

Seriously, think how clean your house/apartment would be.

What's inside Mormon temples? I heard there were GOLD COINS.

I heard there was Lucky Charms too.

Mormon temples are basicly marble covered jacked-up churches for babtisims. And they are also regular churches, though, for respect to God, and the son of, One must wear white temple clothes.

Caffiene, well, me and my family drink about 50 Dr. Peppers every week. There are few people in the mormon religion who do not, due to the fact that they believe that it 'alteres the mind' but in my opinion, WHO CARES!!!!

I think YOU give them a bad name for not partaking in the act .. sheesh .. 50 women .. imagine the possibilities

Seriously, think how clean your house/apartment would be.

What's inside Mormon temples? I heard there were GOLD COINS.

I heard there was Lucky Charms too.

Well, the polygamists in colorado city are all pervs. 50 year old guys getting married to 6 year old girls, and 12 year old boys marrying 25 year old women

Caffeine does alter the mind. At least for me. I've had some long nights after a few Vaults.

Ahh Vault, I had one a week ago, and it was SO GOOD! It tasted like Mounatin Dew except better, but afterwards, I was jumping off the walls!

I live in an area that has a high population of mormons, though none of the mormons I know are very mormon...

out of al the mormons I know, only one of them is going to go on a mission, and none of my other momron frinds can figure out why becuase I guess there are some rules or whatever that you have to follow in order to go on one, and he hasn't followed them to well.

This whole thread seems totaly rediculous.

Could we get back to the topic of Lagoon??? I happen to be a very devout Mormon, (and a good friend of Robb's---so watch what you say) and I'm finding most of the comments on Mormons here utterly ridiculous---so let's just stop now. Thank You.

Lagoon is a really good park with lots of potential. I am really interested to know what their 2007 is going to be. I am hoping for another Euro Fighter since they do look awesome, and it is the kind of steel coaster Lagoon would install in their park, and they said the 2007 coaster would be the largest in the park. The Spider was a great choice for a steel and a blast to ride. And with installing several newer flat rides Lagoon does seem on track to becoming one of the better parks in the country. It does have a way to go though. A Gravity Group woodie may just solve the problem however.

FredofLV (yes, that's LV as in Las Vegas---which is home to a lot of Mormons)

^^ So does that mean there's no GOLD COINS? Come on, Fred! I NEED THOSE PRECIOUS MORMON COINS!!!!!

(I only joked about it because the original post mentioned it right off the bat and it really had nothing to do with anything the thread was supposed to be about. I actually have quite a few Mormon friends and I know most of the stereotypes are baseless. PS: Feel free to lob Jew/Handicapped/Terminal Illness jokes at me.)

Is it just me or does the name "lagoon" not fit Utah at all? I mean, lagoons are found in warm weather tropical climates like The Caribean and Delaware.

Also, without Mormons we would not have that great John Smith epsiode of South Park. And having 50 wives cant be all that bad. Just imagine all the great wedding gifts one would have! WOW!