TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• This is "a bit late" here, but these are the photos I took, when KOOZA returned to town last November. And again, we had the VIP tickets, which in my mind is still a great deal for what you get. Free food, drinks, private entry into the grand chapiteau, outdoor terrace, separate bathrooms from the gp's, and free souvenirs, including the programme, etc.   Almost there. Yep, we're at the right place. The photo op to show we were there. BC Place Stadium behind the main tent. Swag to buy. I got the KOOZA t-shirt, in a much larger size, lol. And the food kept coming and coming and..... Open bar, too. A couple of cast members are always available for photo ops, before the show begins. The gp in their own entryway. Busy, busy. Just before it all starts. Start of The Bows. The whole show was wonderful! Acknowledging the band up there. . It's fuzzy, but the band is there! Final bows and goodbyes.
    • A couple of years later.... Just bought this thru eBay. It's a wonderful mini of Tokyo Disneyland's Space Mountain, in recognition of it's "Final Ignition."  Which will be at the end of July, when it closes for good, and is re-imagined and rebuilt, for a 2027(?) opening. When you remove the Mountain itself off the base, the light show can be projected on the ceiling. A very cool souvenir. The box. What it can do.  
    • One of the Japan sellers I deal with, thru eBay, always sends me extra stuff along with what I've bought from her. Lately, she sent me a small catalog of souvenirs available in the new Fantasy Springs, opening in June. The writing is all Japanese, but the photos show what's available. I especially get a kick out of the 'hairdos' that the Elsa and Anna dolls have.
    • Funny part of that old looper is it took Indiana Beach nearly 3 years to install a PORTABLE coaster.

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/