Palace Entertainment to open 1st Cartoon Network Hotel

adjacent to Dutch Wonderland
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Re: Palace Entertainment to open 1st Cartoon Network Hotel

Postby JG-77 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:36 pm

I just want a Ste ven Universe section. That is all I ask for.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby coneyislandchris » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:21 am

Not to be that guy that bumps a thread after over a year of inactivity, but it appears that some progress is being made on this project. Their website just recently got updated with a lot more detail about what to expect on site, and they've released a walkthrough tour video of the property.

They haven't yet officially announced an opening date, but they are beginning to accept bookings for the middle of June of next year. Prices are listed at $289 per night for your basic room and $489 for a deluxe themed suite. I know they gotta make money after sinking a ton into the construction of this place, but those prices for that area seems a little too optimistic to me.
That coaster dad [340] and that coaster kiddo [222]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Twisted Timbers. Intimidator 305. El Toro.

Kiddo's faves: Talon. Alpengeist. Raptor. TMNT Shellraiser. Fury 325.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 pm

^We need more people to be that guy, when they get hold of news/progress like this.

thanks Chris
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:23 pm

$289 and $489 for that place?! Those are Disney hotel prices! Doing a super quick search for hotel prices I'm seeing a range from $45 to $115 around Dutch Wonderland. Jump it to $200 max for downtown Lancaster, maybe.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 pm

I should have bumped this since this is my division of ad sales with CN :lol:

I like what they have done here, but they're missing the big entertainment piece to justify the cost. There's a dinky pool and weak slide and an arcade. There's not a slide complex or Dave & Busters level of gaming offering there. For those who even make Dutch Wonderland a destination vacation, this is going to be a difficult conversion. It's a great idea but the cost is wack.
{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 pm

{1991} Chicago based. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd
IG: photoboothez

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:19 pm

PKI Jizzman wrote:I should have bumped this since this is my division of ad sales with CN :lol:

Will you be giving away two day packages to Dutch Wonderland with a Cartoon Network Hotel stay to Media Directors in the NYC area?
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!