TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Conference Call Details, 6 Parks Possibly For Sale

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look a little closer.....I simply said "out west," not "west coast." But anyway, yeah, I agree, SFMW isn't going anywhere, I'd guess.

So NOR*CAL isn't part of the west anymore? Sweet... can we be part of Japan then? Not like it isn't anyways.

Wally, just go back and look at my original post. I simply said SF was considering selling off the "problem parks" out west. I was eluding to the parks mentioned by SF earlier in the day (SFEG and SFMM...Denver and SoCal, respectively - both considered "out west" to most people). In no way did I ever bring SFMW or any part of NOR*CAL into the conversation... because it didn't need to be. Trust me, I am fully aware of my California geography. I'm wondering how many others missed my original point now?

Oh I know what you meant all right. You just don't like the people in NOR*CAL. You think were a bunch of damn dirty hippies that just drink wine and beer all day. Just wait until we join in a union with Japan.

"NO SUSHI FOR YOU!"

Wally "WEST SIDE" Weiss

The CP07 thread is just obnoxious and fun, this one really brings joy to my heart though. I shall cherish it dearly.

OKAY, and of all the really crazy things said in this thread, I'm surprised nobody has been like,"Why doesn't ACE buy it and save it???? There are so many members I'm sure they could do it!@!!!!"

I'd be quite happy to see SF sell MM. The park is filthy, badly operated, and badly in need of some attention. Attention that some other company could give it.

It would be a shame for MM to be closed down (but the chances of that happening are almost none), but if SF are talking about selling it off then there isn't much chance of them fixing it up.

^Cute pic. I like it. Pointless post? yes but dang it's a kitten it's cute. As for Six Flags possibly selling off these major parks it doesn't surprise me. From what I have read SF has been in finacial trouble for some time now. And with SWOA having been sold 2 years ago that seemed like a sign to me.

Jahan and I are on a similar track. Many of us in entertainment, are "claiming things" in the park were going to take with us if they close the park. I'm taking...just the entire Batman Theater.

Other people's list:

The bears in High Sierra Territory.

Superman, on top of the tower.

The Gotham City Arch.

The Old Batmobile Sitting Backstage

A carousel horse.

The Plaque by Valencia Falls

...the list continues...

what would you guys take.

Of course... I want Wally the Moose.

100_0613.thumb.JPG.3d5ee8cd9e9b29328d904ba4ff17954d.JPG

ill take the goliath sign and put it in my basement!

not saying to the people out there who want us to cut the negativity that SFMM i sgoing to close, im just saying i really like the goliath sign and the funnel cake store