2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

LOL - true that!

I don't know that I will be going to the parks, but I will probably go to the Parliament House during the evening to watch the revelry. It is always a complete and utter trip - plus there is always a ton of eye candy

^ Damn, Parliament House still exists? Wow.

Me and David stayed there in.... 1991 prior to a

convention in Miami. And there was $5 shuttle service

to the parks, back then! And you had to walk through

a trailer park to get to a log cabin bar, a hot one back then.

However - as we were on the ground floor, the curtains

had to be kept fairly closed, or others "strolling around"

could/would take that as an....uh...invitation ? The

bar in PH rocked pretty good every night, too. Back then.

Good times at Parliament House.

^It was fun and insane this weekend. I'll post some pics from the events for you guys here.

The big suprise for me was Leann Rimes. She did GREAT and you could tell she was having the time of her life. I doubt if she EVER thought that in her career, she would be on stage with male go-go dancers and Drag Queens.

david

Okay - here are some of the pictures from Gay Days at the Parliament House in Orlando Florida.

Hope you guys enjoy!

1732024488_PoolShot.jpg.b57364d61f0eda578a370c0c1a9aa084.jpg

This is the pool stage from a balcony, before it got too crowded. I love the lights, lasers and fog machines

896049397_Pooldancing.jpg.3981ae0bd82248c991c502bed1b77d4c.jpg

This is one of the "dance floors" next to the pool. Really, the whole resort is kind of a dance floor :) - there is a fairly big dance club inside, along with a theater bar, a video bar and a Bear bar.

1294269350_PoolMadness-AngelWings.jpg.293441b2f3680e5b7f94bb3cc611a3ca.jpg

This was from ground level when things really started jumping. The guys on stilts had angel wings on - and were pretty hot :)

1492202885_Pool-MyaConcert.jpg.a76e5def587e184aa79106fd5373d122.jpg

And it was psychotic but really fun when Mya performed on Friday night!

Sign.thumb.jpg.f675c1144e5639b1c632e1f91af48c52.jpg

This is what was offered lakeside - behind the hotel. Lots of great stuff

2093959515_GaGaqueen.thumb.jpg.939ab518526c2f22b261ff18b793f592.jpg

I love Drag Queens - and this one did a pretty fair Lady GaGA

1688118773_LeeAnnHappy.thumb.jpg.efad20e6e98e1d6ead8fc9c354b55712.jpg

LeeAnn Rimes having a blast. She was so much fun.

401199904_LeeAnn-queens-gogoboys.jpg.11b322d6228ef1d5a7da64969305ef79.jpg

I don't think her manager (or she) ever imagined she would be on stage with 4 drag queens and 2 go-go boys.

^ Looks like a great time! I'm totally jealous! I never get to go to any pride events. One my boyfriend isn't really into it and two its very hard to get the time off during the summer so it's typically reserved for roller coaster trips.

Pride looks awesome. I live in Maryland, so its in DC every year for me. I've always wanted to go, and I was going to this year but it was during my senior week . I'm definitely going next year though. This is has been a special year for me though. I finally came out to my (new) school my senior year about being bi. I have to admit, still seeing that I voted "I'm a guy that likes girls" two years ago still haunts me, lol. But it does feel great and it feels like nothing changed at all. I wasn't ever afraid to tell my school, I have homophobic extended family and I was afraid they would find out if my cousins or someone somehow found out. But after my bi cousin came out and things changed for my aunt (positively), i felt better about it

I didn't know where else to post this but my dad passed away unexpectedly yesterday and he was such a good man! Only 61 but so loving caring and accepting of everyone. I loved my father so much and I'm in shock and I hurt I just hurt so much. I know most of you all don't know me well but keep me in your thoughts and prayers cause I really need it right now.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Death is always very sad. It's something we all hate. I'm always here for you if you need anything. You're not going to go through this alone. We're all here for you. Death isn't the end. You'll see him again one day and he's watching over you . Keep your head up and don't ever hesitate to ask if you ever need anything. Its a very hard thing but it will get better as time moves on.

• 2 weeks later...

My dad passed away, when I was just 33, so I share your pain.

Please hold on to the good and wonderful memories you had with him.

Those will never leave you, I'm sure.

Big BearHUGS to you from us here in Vancouver.

Bill & David

Will def check out Edge of Seventeen. Off-beat movies are great.

Are there any John Waters fans in the room?

*crickets chirping*

Usually I stand alone on that. His '70s films are some of my all-time favorites. I don't recommend them often because they require a twisted sense of humor to appreciate. If interested, and if you like off-beat humor, check out --> Desperate Living (1977) or Female Trouble (1974).

Love John Waters Movies, Polyester is another good one. Another Great Movie, not John Waters, is Lust In The Dust. It Stars Divine and Tab hunter, who both star in several John Water Movies.

I go for guys, and I personally don't see how anyone (girl or guy) could NOT drool over Daniel Letterle. Go watch the scene in Camp where he's shirtless.. who wouldn't go gay for him?

Bringing this out from years ago so I apologize... But YES! I love that movie just so I can see his man candy! I'm bi with a girlfriend. She is completely ok that I crush on dudes too. She just has the complete package for me right now. We often pick out hot girls and guys together lol its kinda fun!

Any of my friends from this thread doing Banshee Bash, Knoebels Day or Coney Island???

I am on the wrong side of this continent to get there for any of it.

But I hope everybody has a great time!

And we have Gay Day at Playland on Saturday!

^No :/ But PPP in October! I know it's not a TPR event, but lots of us still go

That is such a fun event. I just wish they had all of the fun flats open in the front of the park. I will miss this going forward since I moved to Texas.

Any of my friends from this thread doing Banshee Bash, Knoebels Day or Coney Island???

David - I wished that I would have seen this post before Banshee Bash as we could have met up. I was looking for someone that looked like your avatar photo, but I never saw you. Although it's quite possible that I may have been standing by you in a queue line or at one of the coaster walk backs and never even knew it! And I'm too shy to just walk up to someone and say 'Hi' if I don't know them!

Unfortunately, the early ERT on Banshee, Delirium and The Bat left my partner a bit queasy for the rest of the day so we didn't do many rides during the day and I did the rest of the ERT on my own. He was a real trooper though and insisted that we stay all day and do all of the late ERT and was urging me to go find some coaster friends to ride with.

Here is our photo of us taken with Snoopy at the pavilion...we did meet a nice gay couple from Erie while we had our lunch that just happened to be sitting right next to us!

047.JPG.2f008f7c54b9bdd1fcb3403239b19b32.JPG

Snoopy, Sam Adams and good food...an awesome lunch and event!

^ That is awesome that he was such a trooper.

My partner rides almost nothing and still puts up with my obsession. He was trooper a couple weekends ago for my first trip to Fiesta Texas. We arrived before they opened and stayed till closing. I was able to get him on the Gully Washer and train.