TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Unofficial TPR Meetup at DLR

Hey guys, Don and I have decided to organize an unofficial meetup for anyone who will be in the area because of Solace, SFMM Ride World Event, and of course the TPR BBQ. This meetup is open to any age, but anyone who joins us must be on their best behavior and abide by the parks rules and regulations

The plan is we'll be doing both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure all day (open till closing) so a park hopper ticket will be required.

Don, Monica, myself, and two friends will be at the gates for opening so anyone is more than welcome to meetup with us at that time, we'll have our cell phones on so anyone can get in contact with us and find us at the gates.

After that we'll have an official first meetup time of 12:30pm at the "Billy Hill and the Hillbillies show" at the golden horseshoe in frontierland, then a few other meetup times later in the day for late arrivals

So to sum it up, here are the important facts you'll need

Meetup Date: Tuesday March 14th, 2006

Where: Disneyland Resort. We'll be doing both parks in the day so get a park hopper ticket which costs $79

Park Hours of Operations

Disneyland: 9am - 11pm

Disney's California Adventure: 10am - 8pm

Meetup Times

12:30pm at the Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland of Disneyland

(Later meetup times will be sorted out later)

How to Contact Us

Don: dongarrison2000@yahoo.com

Craig: SkycoasterFreak@gmail.com

E-mail us or post in the thread to let us know if you'll be attending the meetup, and I'll update the post with the roll call. When it gets close to the date, I'll send out mass e-mail containing Don's and my cell phone numbers so you guys can get in contact with us in case something happens or you'll be late.

See you there.

ROLL CALL

Don (Jeezus Juice)

Monica

Craig (Token Yankee Guy)

Shaun

coaster1 + 1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, on that day I´ll arriving Orlando! I hope you have a good day there, Craig! Don´t forget your camera!

--Sören

haha, don't worry, Donica will have a camera and I'll be bringing my camera, and since my laptop will be with me on the trip, I'll do photo TR of my entire trip. From waking up in connecticut with friggin snow on the ground, to me landing in LAX and stripping down to shorts to the parks, then to crying and not letting go of a lightpole at the end of my day at disneyland.

There is a decent chance it will NOT be shorts weather. Just FYI!

how cold are they predicting? Because if it's like 40's, I'll probably still be in shorts. Look where I'm coming from, last night our temperature got down to 8. And when it hits 40, we consider that a warm spell and it makes me want to wear a T-Shirt.

*I got the thick New England Winter blood yo*

There is a decent chance it will NOT be shorts weather. Just FYI!

how cold are they predicting? Because if it's like 40's, I'll probably still be in shorts. Look where I'm coming from, last night our temperature got down to 8. And when it hits 40, we consider that a warm spell and it makes me want to wear a T-Shirt.

*I got the thick New England Winter blood yo*

Sounds like when I lived in Calgary. Any time it got about 50 between September and April, you'd for sure see some dude shirtless!

^^ Awesome J, glad you don't mind hanging out with us! I'll give you a guided tour of the Bengal Barbeque while we're there. Yum, Tiger Tails and chicken skewers!

...will those who meet up end up in Don and Monica's Coaster Tool video?

Possibly, but only those who come back to the hotel will be featured in the "Tools Gone Wild" edition!

-Don

Don't worry,

High: 68

Low: 49

All you guys will be shorts, T-Shirt, Sunglasses, and Flip flops; While us Californians will be sure to wesr pants and a coat!

If i can get someone to drive me out there, I can go, but if I can't get someone to drive me (most likely), I can't, obviously, but If I end up going I'll let you know.

Hey we were gonna be there already until about 3ish to catch our flight .. so you can add me and my friend in ... for now ... but we are doing 2 days at DLR (mon & tue)

Heh, I'll be there those days too, but I'm just gonna be at DCA on monday. Me and one of my friends are gonna ride tower ALL day.

Unfortunatley I think that some schools might be starting their spring breaks that week so it might be kinda crowded, thus the 9 am - 11 pm opening and closing times. But it should still be a good day, we can't let crowds ruin the day. Besides, I know someone at Space so we can probably get a few fastpasses for it.

-Shaun

^^ Awesome J, glad you don't mind hanging out with us! I'll give you a guided tour of the Bengal Barbeque while we're there. Yum, Tiger Tails and chicken skewers!

-Don

Just as long as it's GOOD BBQ .. cause last time I had BBQ at DLR it was pretty bad .. but then again ... it IS California

Im guessing that well meet up around 9 or something or possibly before since they let you in well before it opens. If you ask me a good meeting spot would be the left tunnel since most people enter through the right so it should be less traffic than that of the right tunnel or infront of the flowers. Ill probably be getting there around 8:45. After that Im not sure what we should do. But I already claim the duty of unofficial tour guide for the day. 8)

Im guessing that well meet up around 9 or something or possibly before since they let you in well before it opens. If you ask me a good meeting spot would be the left tunnel since most people enter through the right so it should be less traffic than that of the right tunnel or infront of the flowers. Ill probably be getting there around 8:45. After that Im not sure what we should do. But I already claim the duty of unofficial tour guide for the day. 8)

Don already has the day planned out, hit up DLR in the morning, then around lunch time, head over to DCA when it opens and just power ride everything!