TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Youtube Thread

CoasterPeep7

First, I want to let everyone know that nothing is going to pop out at you during this video. I also want to let everyone know that this vid is EXTREMELY trippy. I have never seen anything like it. If you want a crazy visual experience, take the link and watch this on full screen mode. The first time I did this, I got totally freaked out. After I watch this vid, and I look away, everything moves. My walls, radio, and lamp warp, and my doorknob grows larger. I can't watch it more than once in a row without getting a headache. It is supposedly a fake LSD trip type optical illusion. I've never been on LSD, and I never will be, so I can't say if it's truly like an LSD trip. Whatever it is, it is absolutely AWESOME!!!!

There are many versions, but this is the original one I watched. If everybody likes this, I'll post a color one. It's really trippy too! Enjoy!

----Antonio

^ Sometimes, the vid above doesn't work for people. Circles might work better for you.

This first video is circles. It makes everything bleed around and look wavy-like!

The second video is a remix of the black and white one. It is set to a different song, and is colored. I hope it's colors may make you see the things I see.

Enjoy!

----Antonio

^YAY! I'm glad you were able to see the trippyness of that video. Was it the circle one or the remix one?

Edit: New one! This one works for me even though it's black and white. This one must be more powerful because it only takes 20 seconds to do what the others do in a minute. Instead of circle, squares, or diamonds, this one is squashing lines. Hope it works for everyone!

----Antonio