TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Youtube Thread

CoasterPeep7

I was lucky enough to see Daft Punk live in Amsterdam last summer. Was scrolling though youtube and found this clip:

Absolutely epic performance. Well, most good DJs out there have shows this incredible. I don't know why more people don't listen to Electronica/Dance/Techno music!

I was lucky enough to see Daft Punk live in Amsterdam last summer. Was scrolling though youtube and found this clip:

Absolutely epic performance. Well, most good DJs out there have shows this incredible. I don't know why more people don't listen to Electronica/Dance/Techno music!

Nice! I got to see the debut of this stage show at coachella earlier that year. IT WAS AMAZING! It was epic at coachella too man, they opened with Robot Rock as well. Tons of fun that night...and just before Daft Punk we saw Depeche Mode but Daft Punk blew them away.

My son Connor, one month old today, playing with a learning toy attached to his bouncer this morning. Not particularly random, OR stupid, but it IS kinda funny and VERY cute. Sorry about the lack of sound...it was shot on my kinda low-end still camera, which has no mic.

I thought this was really interesting!

This is apparently what English sounds like to a person who isn't a native speaker. Even though English is my second language, I've been speaking it for almost 10 years now and I consider myself pretty fluent, so I don't think it sounds foreign at all. But I DO remember when I first started learning the language, and this is REALLY how I thought it sounded like! Sounds a bit like the Sims talking! Or maybe even a little like Dutch!

"Fake English"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAA_qbiOQ5k