TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everyone Enjoys Fatty Patch Jacket Robb, Right?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!!! Someone from Kevin Yee's pics from when we used to work together at Disneyland in 1988. Yes, that was me when I was 18 years old...and then start of my theme park "enthusiasm" I guess.....

--Robb

• 2 months later...
Gasp! I appears thst Robb was once a strapping young worker at Cafe Orleans and member of Devo?!

[photos of 18-year-old Robb]

(I didn't take these pictures, they are from: http://www.ultimateorlando.com/archive/nos/people4.html Is that Kevin Yee I see in there, too?)

Holy Maddona Cher Elton John! You looked just like Jack from Will and Grace.

What an entertaining thread.

Robb, what was your inspiration to lose the weight? I myself as a "fatty" have found it hard to try to lose the weight but as of today i have lost 50 lbs and have about another 150 to 200 to go but i know i can do it.

Good for you! Keep it up . I too have lost almost 40 lbs in the past year. Only 15 more to go before I reach my goal.

Robb, what was your inspiration to lose the weight?

I really, really, really, really, really, really wanted to get laid.....

MORE!

--Robb "Seriously, is there any OTHER reason to go through the pain of losing weight?" Alvey

• 1 year later...
So I'm really tall and skinny so does that mean that I can't wear a patch jacket?

I have all kinds of patches but I have no idea what to do with them because the whole patch jacket thing was only cool like 10 years ago.

I'll take 'em off your hands if you want to sell them. Whatcha got?

Wow, Fatty Patch Robb looks like one of the standard characters from every frat/teen movie.

Were they all coaster patches on the vest/jacket or were there a few bowling ones in there too (I don't know if Robb has ever bowled but they give you patches for getting over 200 and so on)?

^Hey Martin, it's so cool that you signed up for the Tokyo trip soon after discovering this site. That's more than I can say. But stay away from the patches! They're a slippery slope!

Uh, oh, I guess I won't show the Disney Pin collection off here anytime soon.

Unfortunately, the nature of my ADD personality is to collect crap. First it was coaster/park t-shirts. Then a Disney Pin phase (ongoing, very dangerous with a World of Disney store at 55th and 5th). Then coaster and park books (complete with little carousel bookends). Then old View-Master reels of parks. Now, it's patches, and it's actually been very exciting and quite challenging. Plush dolls, fridge magnets, etc. etc. I know, it's an illness. Good thing my wife has her own consumer behavior vices.

I guess I'm accumulating all of this crap so that when I retire I'll have something to do, selling all the junk back on eBay where I bought most of it!

Cheers,

Manhattan Martin