TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2016 Tickets On Sale!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per night. Sounds like I over paid a bit.

Nah, I just got a great deal, I booked it a while back through Groupon. I think KBFH usually goes for $100-$120/night with no discounts. Still worth it for the convenience of being able to walk back to your room from the park. I used to do the same thing with Hilton Garden Inn at Magic Mountain, but now they're wanting $150-200/night so it's no longer worth it.

Nah, I just got a great deal, I booked it a while back through Groupon. I think KBFH usually goes for $100-$120/night with no discounts. Still worth it for the convenience of being able to walk back to your room from the park. I used to do the same thing with Hilton Garden Inn at Magic Mountain, but now they're wanting $150-200/night so it's no longer worth it.

I grabbed two beds at the Best Western across the way through hotels.com for around $120. If I had pulled the trigger when the WCB announcement was made, I could have had the Hilton Garden for $100

I really lucked out booking at Sat and Sun night at the Anabella. I've stayed there so frequently, they gave me Saturday night for free.

Good score. Think I'm paying around 105 for the knotts hotel booking through priceline.

Total or per night? I got about $67 per night at KBFH through groupon thanks to someone on TPR who posted a link here.

I never thought about using Groupon, and didn't know they did hotels too.

That's even better than my season pass discount. lol. 89 a night

I guess I did pretty good then. Is $89 a night out-the-door or pre-tax?

Don't feel too bad. $105 a night for being on resort property is still a great value. I'm honestly surprised the Knott's Hotel was giving away rooms for under $100 a night when the Courtyard down the road is charging at least $129 a night.

^Geez, 150-200 a night for being near Magic Mountain? Maybe the park really should think about opening up their own hotel/resort...

I think its Hilton Garden Inn and not necessarily because its near Magic Mountain. Hilton Garden Inns tend to over charge for their hotels when you book through them directly, especially in recent years.

I met up with my friend tonight (I brought him last year to WCB and that was the first time he's been on a coaster in 20 years!), we are going to try to hit up Trader Sam's after SFMM, if anyone wants to meet up. We can't wait to hit the parks again this year with all of you!

10526044_10207580596854335_8452470504978087338_n.jpg?oh=4587b5a6d2fe33b23f7dc3ab25ef0f36&oe=584534E1

Has anyone been to Rock & Brews by Knott's? That looks like a good place to go for dinner and drinks after Knott's.

I've only been to the small ones at LAX... Not a bad place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone been to Rock & Brews by Knott's? That looks like a good place to go for dinner and drinks after Knott's.

When are you coming down, we are flying in Friday afternoon, hitting up Chris & Pitts for dinner, then heading up to do the Scandia Screamer... We all need that credit

When are you coming down, we are flying in Friday afternoon, hitting up Chris & Pitts for dinner, then heading up to do the Scandia Screamer... We all need that credit

I'm driving to Magic Mountain early Saturday morning (2.5 to 3 hour drive from where I live), spending Saturday and Sunday nights at the Knott's Hotel and going to USH on Monday before heading home. I have the Scandia Screamer credit, its a fun ride. Their kiddie credit right next to it is one of the more forceful kiddies I've ridden. I wish I would have gone with you guys to Adventure City last year, I still need that credit.

Love Rock & Brews, the atmosphere is fun, they have a really good beer selection. And the happy hour is pretty cheap ($3 beers).

I'm leaning towards that place after Knott's. I remember going by it last year and it looks like I could just walk to it after Knott's. Anyone not heading home immediately after Knott's is welcome to join me.

I'm driving to Magic Mountain early Saturday morning (2.5 to 3 hour drive from where I live), spending Saturday and Sunday nights at the Knott's Hotel and going to USH on Monday before heading home. I have the Scandia Screamer credit, its a fun ride. Their kiddie credit right next to it is one of the more forceful kiddies I've ridden. I wish I would have gone with you guys to Adventure City last year, I still need that credit.

Love Rock & Brews, the atmosphere is fun, they have a really good beer selection. And the happy hour is pretty cheap ($3 beers).

I'm leaning towards that place after Knott's. I remember going by it last year and it looks like I could just walk to it after Knott's. Anyone not heading home immediately after Knott's is welcome to join me.

I don't think we would have a problem sneaking down and getting that credit again... LOL. Hell, their other kiddie credit there had some serious air time LOL

it's pretty decent. although in the immediate area i prefer Portillo's or Claim Jumper. I'd say the food is on par with Friday's or Claim Jumper. I don't drink, so i can't speak to that part, which is a big part of rock n brews.

Greetings! I'm a long-time coaster enthusiast, but have never participated in this forum before (my own non-coaster-related forum takes enough of my time as it is!) I'm attending West Coast Bash with my girlfriend, and this will be our first TPR event! We're flying in from Texas and look forward to meeting fellow coaster enthusiasts, riding coasters (and possibly other rides) at both parks, and having a great time! Never been to Knott's Berry Farm, but we did hit Six Flags Magic Mountain last year. So we've already ridden Twisted Colossus ten times, and it seriously kicks ass! Can't wait to ride it again!

Also, still waiting for my tickets to arrive..

..Al

I like this. Already checked out their site. I might join you after Knott's...if I'm still standing from all that KBF awesomeness.

EDIT: Damn, only one week away from the day of WCB:Knott's!

I don't think we would have a problem sneaking down and getting that credit again... LOL. Hell, their other kiddie credit there had some serious air time LOL

If you do go down there I'll definetely join you guys this time.

Greetings! I'm a long-time coaster enthusiast, but have never participated in this forum before (my own non-coaster-related forum takes enough of my time as it is!) I'm attending West Coast Bash with my girlfriend, and this will be our first TPR event! We're flying in from Texas and look forward to meeting fellow coaster enthusiasts, riding coasters (and possibly other rides) at both parks, and having a great time! Never been to Knott's Berry Farm, but we did hit Six Flags Magic Mountain last year. So we've already ridden Twisted Colossus ten times, and it seriously kicks A$$! Can't wait to ride it again!

Also, still waiting for my tickets to arrive..

..Al

Welcome to TPR! There's no need to wait for West Coast Bash tickets to arrive if that's what you're waiting for, they're all will call. We should all be getting an email later this week with specific details for the event - be patient, it will come.

I like this. Already checked out their site. I might join you after Knott's...if I'm still standing from all that KBF awesomeness.

Cool, the more the merrier!

Welcome to TPR! There's no need to wait for West Coast Bash tickets to arrive if that's what you're waiting for, they're all will call. We should all be getting an email later this week with specific details for the event - be patient, it will come.

I was joking.

..Al

I was joking.

..Al

It's sort of sad when you can't tell the difference anymore, isn't it?

Welcome aboard, Al! It's nice to see you posting here after all the wonderful posts I've contributed to your forum over the past couple of years!

It's sort of sad when you can't tell the difference anymore, isn't it?

Yeah, I understand your frustration!

Welcome aboard, Al! It's nice to see you posting here after all the wonderful posts I've contributed to your forum over the past couple of years!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have time to visit on a regular basis and actively participate!

And I can't help it if you also happen to be a classic games enthusiast.

..Al