TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2014 - TICKETS ON SALE!

Wow, this couldn't have been anymore perfect. My parents asked me where I wanted to go for my graduation trip, and naturally I said Magic Mountain. I planned my trip for the weekend of September 6th & 7th and then found out that this year's West Coast Bash date for Magic Mountain is on the 7th...hehe guess I'm going to West Coast Bash. Hope to buy the tickets soon

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Robb,

Is there any chance of bringing back a scavenger hunt or anything remotely similar at SFMM this year? KBF fills our day so well, but for the SFMM day it just seems so empty the past few years [i didn't attend 2013 though], espeically compared to my first year at WCB back in 2009 [construction tour of Termapocinator]. *edit it was 2009 which was my first WCB, and that was the construction of terminator... 2010 was "take the tunnel"

I'm not complaining by any stretch, simply curious if we have any games/activities to look forward to for the SFMM day outside of ERT?

^ Yeah! It's a new game this year! It's called "Bend over and take it raw" and it's trademarked by Six Flags. It's not WCB-Exclusive, though, unfortunately, so apologies for that.

I'm not complaining by any stretch, simply curious if we have any games/activities to look forward to for the SFMM day outside of ERT?

Unfortunately, not. Sorry!

On a vaguely related note, is there any possibility of some kind of discount or coupon or something for folks who would like to go to Hurricane Harbor during the day while there's nothing else going on?

Anyone still looking for a hotel I just scored the knotts hotel for three nights for 65 or so a night on hotwire a few minutes ago.

Does this rate include parking? I can't really tell on HW's site. Priceline express deal says it does, but the deal is higher so that negates the savings. I do have a Platinum Pass so would that get me free parking at the hotel anyway?

I went to Banshee Bash Friday and it was awesome. I am considering if I can find some funds somehow going to the WCB. Does anyone ever share a rental car? I am thinking I just want to get there go to the bash and fly home the following morning. If I can figure something out I will make it the following year it is something I have wanted to do for awhile. Would like to go to Disneyland someday and at least do some of the stuff they don't have at Florida.

• 2 weeks later...