• Mondial Wind Seefilled with medicine and goo
    • Funtime Star Flyer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mondial has the capacity but it also has a boring ride with a lot of mechanical problems.

Funtime doesn't have as good capacity but gives a much more thrilling ride thank to the more open/unsecured feeling.

So got to give my vote to Funtime.

Plus when I was the SFOT one this year, The swing swung outward so I was facing the ground. And before anyone asks, I was not goofing around or trying to make that happen.

I think of the Windseekers as the "Soarin' Over California" of chair-swing rides--relaxing with a mild thrill. (It's an alternative for folks who want something more exciting than a standard chair swing, but less intense than a drop tower.) I think they're enjoyable.

But the Star Flyers are a bit more thrilling, thanks to their "insubstantial" appearance.

I think of the Windseekers as the "Soarin' Over California" of chair-swing rides--relaxing with a mild thrill. (It's an alternative for folks who want something more exciting than a standard chair swing, but less intense than a drop tower.) I think they're enjoyable.

But the Star Flyers are a bit more thrilling, thanks to their "insubstantial" appearance.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.