TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

How's everyone doing on this update? I still haven't gotten any of the Zenith City items and I'm still 9000 pies away from Dr. Colossus. I feel like I'm playing a decent amount but don't have max friends and am only visiting them probably every other day.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about 500 pies away from Dr. Colossus. I have enough to get one of the Zenith City buildings, but I am going for the big Zenith Tower first.

There is still 5 days before the next phase/chapter comes out. Good news, is that we now have two more friend prizes to get, and a new level to work on.

I got Dr. Colossus yesterday morning. Doesn't do much (yet). I got the Zenith city phone booth, then decided I'm gonna get the tower, and work my way down. I have enough to get everything so far, but the Zenith City Times building. I need 11 more capes, and 4 more handcuffs.

Over 60,000 pies (NO donuts spent) by just tapping crooks every couple of hours, and fighting criminals. I don't have that many friends anymore (50 or so), but the friendship points/prizes are back. I have 700 of the 3000 for the first prize.

^Agreed. Same stuff, just guns now instead of pies. From what I read, you have to complete episode 3 within 14 days to unlock the final episode. Otherwise the event will be over. Hey, we can get the FruitBat now (I mean again).

Got the Zenith Times building yesterday. Now to get the other Zenith City buildings.

^When I went to send my guys on the convict tasks, it offered my fruit bat for donuts. So I think so.

Also, does anyone else still have the Pie thing on their task bar? Mine never went away when it started the new event today. But I checked around and no one is generating pies anymore, just the freeze guns. So why is it still there if I can't ear pies?

Boy for all it took to get it, the Zenith City Times tower is rather puny and underwhelming. Can't really put it next to anything without it looking really off scale.

Agreed!! I just need 4 more handcuffs to get the Zenith City Store Front, to complete the collection of the Zenith stuff. I'm not sure if I'll add anymore of the Zenith buildings after that, as they can't be sold back (at least not yet). Though, the lofts are smaller and pay as much as the apts, and I think they look nicer.

As far as the next prize (Death Mtn), I'm now at 21,771 rays. Not bad for 3 days of work. So I should have it by Sunday at the latest.

Unlocked Death Mountain a little bit ago. It's a four hour build, covers a 12x12 grid area and looks pretty fierce. Much better than the underwhelming Times tower.

Also managed to craft the Zenith City Apartments and Lofts. The ZC Apts building is almost as tall as the Times tower!

The quests involving Hank Scorpio and Dr Colossus after building Death Mountain have been pretty entertaining and a lot more involved than the usual 1-2 quests that happen after many of the buildings in these special events.