TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlocked Death Mountain a little bit ago. It's a four hour build, covers a 12x12 grid area and looks pretty fierce. Much better than the underwhelming Times tower.

Also managed to craft the Zenith City Apartments and Lofts. The ZC Apts building is almost as tall as the Times tower!

The quests involving Hank Scorpio and Dr Colossus after building Death Mountain have been pretty entertaining and a lot more involved than the usual 1-2 quests that happen after many of the buildings in these special events.

The Collider storyline is the twist.

Got it sooner than I thought. Nice twist.

I think I've been averaging about 5k ray-guns a day. Now donuts come in at 6k. Not sure if it'll be worth it. I may have to take a break for awhile before the next chapter unfolds.

The Final Episode starts out with a 4 hour build of a rather large Radioactive Man monument. No more freeze rays. No more felons or criminals running around to squish or fight. No more reporting crimes or squishing criminals in friends' towns.

Looks like all that's left to do is go through the "Monumental Battle" (see, because you started out by building a monument) quests where Radioactive Man apparently returns as an unlocked character if you beat Part 10 in the next 6.5 days.

I'm kinda pissed that you can't remove the giant square of land monument. It does nothing but sit there. But glad this adventure is over, I started to get bored with it about about day 10. They had a winning idea, just no follow thru.

Edit:

Hippity Hoppity, the Easter Bunny has arrived. Shame that I sent everyone on a 24 hour task! ugh.