TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The RCT/RCT2 Preview Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slow building day today, but here's my first foray into sloped fences that I think worked out pretty well:

943593227_slopedwallsyay.thumb.PNG.293b5266840f6ab0ae7f7457baf5a6d9.PNG

And the tower to go with it.

32024326_hilltoptower.thumb.PNG.fa5713a1ea0e4dd1454d2a910c67d554.PNG

I wonder: Does it look better if I used that sand tile outside the walls, like I did in the tower above? Or should I just stick to good old grass?

• 3 weeks later...

How would people like the idea of me making a thread of sorts to Put up and present my finished ll scenarios? I've thought about it and want your thoughts on it. Also, thanks for the input, TW. I was going for a sort of Beast feel with that curve, but it's definitely a low point of the ride

It definitely has a Beast vibe. I don't think the Beast brake run looking portion looks bad, it just looks to me like it's on the second hill. I personally would do one or two hills between the two like the real Beast, but it really does look Dinn-esque. Very Nice.

It definitely has a Beast vibe. I don't think the Beast brake run looking portion looks bad, it just looks to me like it's on the second hill. I personally would do one or two hills between the two like the real Beast, but it really does look Dinn-esque. Very Nice.

You see, If I had more room and money, I would have done that, but I had neither. Also, the brake is more for show, at the height it only slows down a little. It's more of a trim than a mcbr.

You have all that land there to the left. You should have placed the station there at the far left boundary of your park rotated 90 degrees clockwise from the way it is now and then after the first drop done a 90 degree turn to the left like the real Beast. Then you would have room for an airtime hill between the first drop and a brake run. It would have to be counterclockwise into and out of the brake run and of course everything else would have to be redesigned, but it would give you more room for more coaster.

/\

Yeah, I could've done that, but I was leaving room for expansion. I was only part way through the scenario. If I used too much land for just this one ride, the others would be a bit crowded, so I limited the area. A nice Suspended coaster now occupies that land.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it looks good. Just maybe make the ride a little bit bigger. I mean if It just goes around the mountain, not in it, then I don't really think it's the best. Maybe ge the car ride to work under the queue line path somehow? I could be wrong about where it goes, since I can't see it.

SOrry if I offended you this is the first time I've given feedback to anyone