TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 22

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Silent Hill right before leaving for China. It's a good little horror flick and should make a good maze—especially if you're into stacked, butt-ugly nurses (have not played the video games). Thanks for the sneak peek, Jack and Jacqui.

Haven't seen the movies or played the games, but just from reading stuff online---it looks like there is a ton of awesome content to build a maze upon. I'm sure the maze on both coasts will be very good.

Looks like someone at Universal might have read my complaining on here because the Scream Early tickets are now available on the HHN website. $19.99 for access to IOA or The Studios park at 3pm. This ticket also allows you to stay in the park while they change over for the event and you can usually hit a few houses before the regular crowds get through the gates.

^Such an awesome deal. I don't think it would be necessarily worth it to try and go to IOA since you would have to make it all the way to one of the holding areas for Stay and Scream, but if you just go to the Studios park, you could fit in a few rides before the park closes. Just getting the early head start on the houses is worth $19.99 to me!

I am going to HHN for my first time this year and I am very excited for it. This may be a stupid question but, are all the attractions open during HHN?

My plan is to hit IOA during the day and head to Universal mid afternoon with a Stay and Scream pass. I am worried about no being able to hit all the major Universal attractions before the haunt begins.

Once the actual Haunt begins, only a few major attractions stay open during the night. This year I believe it is Despicable me, Rockit, Mummy, Men in Black and Simpsons. I've noticed in years past Mummy having a much longer line during the event, so try and hit up the major rides before the event starts.

Also, How do you all feel about the Horror Movie Lagoon show? I think it is an amazing idea and could add some awesome atmosphere. I think as long as it's once or a few times a night, it will be awesome...just not constant.

If you have Express, hit Rockit before the event starts or as early as possible. It's the only ride that's open and doesn't have an Express line. Do be careful though, as they usually close Rockit about half an hour to 45 minutes before the park closes on HHN days so that the line has time to clear before security sweeps the park.

Friday is just around the corner, and I seriously could not be more excited for this year's Horror Nights if I tried. As a fan of the Silent Hill franchise, some of those preview pictures make me feel almost giddy. Universal better not let me down with this one, they have been pushing all my buttons lately(that's a rant for another time though).

Sooo...who else, besides me, is going to HHN friday?

You know I'm there