What bands need to go away?

Sir Clinksalot

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't STAND Savage Garden (I'm sure a good number of people will hate me for that). I don't even know if they're still around, but whenever I hear one of their songs, I want to take a skewer to root around in my ear and rip out my ear drums.

Lucky for you, they aren't around anymore. And lucky for you you didn't grow up in Australia during the 90's. Man were they popular.

I have to post a reply about Dragonforce.

Guitar Hero 3 is what made them popular. The song is difficult on Expert and so everyone downloaded the song/album.

They have no musical talent. Ever seen a video of them live? They dumb down "Through the fire and flames" SO much. The fast guitar riffs and solos, they can't even pull off.

Sorry, but Dragonforce is a very overproduced band. Also, the name. Dragonforce? Seriously... Dragonforce...

^ and^^

I have to disagree with you there. I know many people who have seen them live and I am seeing them live and while they are not as great as they are in fire and flames they are still very good. Also that is there only major song but they are better in many other good but less complicated song.

bands/people that should die

The Beatles- Everyone is going to hate me for this but the most over rated band in history

Panik at the disco- Liked them until I heard them live on TV

Bret Michaels- You and the posion should all die

Ashlee Simpson- I cant even say how bas you are in words besides saying that when you die you may go to hell just because your music was so bad

Amy Winehouse- I love her voice but she is so f***ed up. I mean Holy CRAP how many mistakes can you make in life. I mean you make Brittany Spears look like a nun and you make her look perfectly sane. I like you but honestly you are too mch of a mess to deal with being a celebrity.

Well, he's not exactly a band, but...

By the way, have any of you heard of Trip Lee? He's a billion times better than Lil Wayne AND he raps for Christ. (I heart God.)

Oh, and I don't really care for Iron Maiden either. They're not for me.

-Adam

Thats probably the reason you dont like Iron Maiden, I am a Christian but love Iron Maiden even though in the song the number of the best they say Satan's will is done"

^Yeah, but I've heard that song plenty of times before. I don't have problems with them singing about something that's not strictly "I love God", I just never really liked the way they sounded. I was also never really into the whole "80's hair band" stuff.

EDIT: Oh yeah, bands I want to go away...

Hellyeah- Can you say, "pointless plot to try and make money with stupid songs"?

Ashlee Simpson- Why are you still making music? And do you honestly think that putting on a hoodie and Converses will get people to buy your noise?

That's all I got for now.

-Adam!

• 3 weeks later...

Fallout Boy. I just saw a live video of them playing "Thnks fr th mmrs" (and seriously, what's with that title?). At the end of the song, I noticed there was a second person singing back ups, a refreshing change from normal. So I scanned the video for who was singing. The fuzzy-haired guitarist wasn't. Pete Wentz's cocky ass wasn't. The drummer (who has 2 bass drums? Yeah, they're so metal) wasn't. I listened closer. It wasn't a "sweetener track" (a track that plays along with the band adding extra vocals to support the singer). It wasn't good enough. What I came to realize is this: There is a roadie off-stage singing. Not even well. And then I noticed a pain....

in my balls. I feel like less of a man just for even hearing that. As if they weren't bad enough before, they had a roadie sing their back-ups. They fail as human beings. They have no integrity whatsoever and they really, really, really need to go away.

I have to post a reply about Dragonforce.

Guitar Hero 3 is what made them popular. The song is difficult on Expert and so everyone downloaded the song/album.

They have no musical talent. Ever seen a video of them live? They dumb down "Through the fire and flames" SO much. The fast guitar riffs and solos, they can't even pull off.

Sorry, but Dragonforce is a very overproduced band. Also, the name. Dragonforce? Seriously... Dragonforce...

I guess I'll be able to judge that myself when I go see them at Mayhem Fest. My cousin and her fiance think they are great live, but we'll see....

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone already wrote this but Fall Out Boy needs to go! There are a world of reasons...#1 being they suck but has anyone else noticed how you can't understand a word of their songs? They just plain suck! I guess Ashlee Simpson goes hand in hand with this one. She and her husband need new careers!

I'm gonna go with, The Jonas Brothers and Fall Out Boy.

As far as singers go I don't like Justin Timberlake. Or the obvious, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.

Too bad Slipknot didn't take the chance to take them out on FNMTV, Clown even had a baseball bat with him!

Vekoma "WHACK!!!" Fan Boy