TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Corkscrew Gardens (RCT2)

Well there has been many rumors lately about how Corkscrew Entertainment is making a new park for 1998. Well let me put those rumors to rest and say that it true and I am here to show you updates and info on what the park is doing in this thread. So far it in the very early stages of construction, but almost done with an area. Also there will be three or four coasters opening the first season. I cannot say who there builder is until more construction continues. Hope you enjoy my updates for this thread.

SCR18.bmp

Here a photo of the our newly built Burger Bar, which has been featured in our prized park Corkscrew Adventures.

SCR17.bmp

Here is a photo of our Enterprise called Whirl Wind and our Coaster which was built by Premier Rides. After the sucess of the Water Serpent at Land of Adventure. We contact Premier again for a talk about a new coaster and a few weeks later they had a blueprint and everything. After dicussion we decided to name it Kentucky Viper. Which most Corkscrew Entertainment Parks has at least one or two rides that has to deal with a name in the snake family.

SCR16.bmp

Here is a shot of our newly installed ride called Octohurl. This ride litterally lives up to its name. Well there will be more updates for this thread when the park gets more construction done. Hope you enjoy this first update for our new park Corkscrew Gardens.

Edited by B.A.B

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I do really love the architecture and surrounding area around, I actually do not like the coaster. It is unrealistic and reminds me of Minecraft. However, others seem to like it so do what you want. To combine two phrases into one, to each man his own cup of tea.

While I do really love the architecture and surrounding area around, I actually do not like the coaster. It is unrealistic and reminds me of Minecraft. However, others seem to like it so do what you want. To combine two phrases into one, to each man his own cup of tea.

Although I see where you're coming from, if you read the preview thread discussion on this, BAB says that the point of Kentucky Viper is that it is not ultra-realistic. /rant

• 2 weeks later...

Well after my awesome chirstmas, I figure I should go back to the park and give you guys a update on the park.

SCR19.bmp

A pirate ship was built, so far the name for this ride will be unknown until park annouces it.

SCR20.bmp

This little cafe had some colors change.

SCR21.bmp

Another cafe was added next to our brand new log ride. Which also name will be annouce later by the park.

SCR22.bmp

Although Kentucky Viper finally got it's sign built.

SCR23.bmp

I thought this was a great photo, so I figured why not post it in the thread.

SCR24.bmp

A photo of the log flumes layout.

SCR25.bmp

SCR26.bmp

Another coaster was built, it was called Eruption. I was told Giovanla and Intamin help build this coaster which was one time a concept by Corkscrew Entertainment for Land of Adventures. So far all I can say it looks very smooth and very forceful.

SCR29.bmp

Last photo of this update, hope you enjoyed it.

Edited by B.A.B

Alright well I went back to the park today and I found something creepy and awesome.

SCR31.bmp

Well I found out that China Wok built. I do realize that for some reason a China Wok wasn't built in Land of Adventures. Although it is a small park though,but still has enough room to build one. Also a Frog Hopper was built to and it was called Poineer Plunge.

SCR32.bmp

I also got info on the name for the pirate ship. It will be called Flying Dutchman's Voyage. The ride is based on the famous ship.

SCR33.bmp

Alright here is why I updated this thread today. It is becuase of the newly built haunted house which is called Nightmare Ranch. I did get info on the ride and what it's story is suppose to be about. Well back in 1887, a ranch was built by Richard Waller. The only land for sale at the time was on a old graveyard site. All of the bodies was suppose to be remove and buried somewhere else,but some weren't. While the house was being built Richard made tunnels leading to places under the house. No one knows why though. Richard died in his barn in 1889, it burnt down with him inside. No one knows on how it burnt down though. After he died the house was transformed into a court house and at the time many people was being hang almost everyday and they would put the bodies in the tunnels Richard made under the house. Also the courthouse would have workers get lost in the tunnels and never be found. In 1908 the house was abandoned until in 1998 Corkscrew Gardens stumble among this house and turned it into a haunted house attraction. Guest will have to go under the house and go through the tunnels on special powered karts and explore were terror is and evil spirits lurk.

SCR34.bmp

One last photo of Nightmare Ranch. I hope you enjoyed this update.

Edited by B.A.B

Love the park so far! (I also love your old Corkscrew Adventures park, great stuff!) I love the layout on the LIM coaster,and how it twists down the mountain. Your ride placement so far is great - nicely spaced out. Eruption looks like such a fun little launch coaster! It might just be me, but I love how your paths stay mostly the same width throughout. I've seen some parks on here where the path goes from 2 paths wide, to 8, and it looks weird. My only critique is that your log flume seems to have two-too many lifts, as most log flumes usually have 1 or 2 lifts. But this is your park. Nice job, so far!

ARGH: Jer- you're getting an F for the day for grammar, punctuation and sentence construction. R.D.- GFMT

Edited by QueerRudie

I went back to the park today and I figure why not post a mini update.

SCR39.bmp

I introduce you to the Black Falcon. I got info that after PTC supplied the Corkscrew Entertainment franchise with two amazing wooden coasters. Corkscrew Entertainment contacted them again and wanted something big and fast. So they made concepts and stuff untill they came up with the perfect woodie, Black Falcon. Also they chose the name becuase the Black Falcon is actually a aggressive and big bird. And that is why they named this wooden coaster that.

SCR38.bmp

More hotness.

SCR43.bmp

Also the park added a gift shop and a new cafe.

SCR37.bmp

Last photo of this update. Hope you enjoyed it.