TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

"Only in America do people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke." (Airtime&Gravity)

That's along the same lines as the fact that only in America do people keep their worthless junk in the garage and leave the expensive car outside in the weather.

Eric

They don't order the diet coke because of the lack of calroirs. Some people, including me, order it instead of regular because they like it better.

I haven't met one person that prefers the taste of a Diet Coke over a Regular Coke!

I think they do it to make them feel good about themselves that they are making "healthy choices".

I haven't met one person that prefers the taste of a Diet Coke over a Regular Coke!

I think they do it to make them feel good about themselves that they are making "healthy choices".

I have. Regular Coke is too sweet to the taste...just my opinion.

Diet Coke is still sweet, just in a fake way...that's my opinion...as for my randomness for today:

THERE IS NO BULL URINE IN MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS!!!! Taurine can be derived from plants...not only bull urine!