TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I have quite a strong accent, So I think they better put me in the British section of Epcot.... lol

And it's a Scottish accent on top of that right? That's awesome. Ever heard of Dario Franchitti? Well, he's a big race car driver here in the U.S. who's from Scotland and I really get a kick out talking to him.

I've said it before Scott, and I'll say it again, you should be coming on the UK trip.

Millions of woman speaking with a British accent every day, you'd be in heaven. Now if someone could just send me to Australia or anywhere in the States where they have the gorgeous "drawl", I'd be happy!

^ Yeah, I LOVE American Accents!

When I was in America last year, a Canadian Guy thought I was Australian :?

Robb! Robb! Mark me down on the waiting list for the UK trip!!

I really wish I could have afforded this trip. Just a bad time though. Hasn't been a good year financially.

So he's your friend's dad's cousin, Chrissie? lol. Nice. I'm just impressed that you know who he is. He's a really nice guy. Not that I know him personally but I've met him on a couple occasions.

Lou, what exactly is the "drawl"?

Edited by Scaparri

Robb! Robb! Mark me down on the waiting list for the UK trip!!

I really wish I could have afforded this trip. Just a bad time though. Hasn't been a good year financially.

So he's your friend's dad's cousin, Chrissie? lol. Nice. I'm just impressed that you know who he is. He's a really nice guy. Not that I know him personally but I've met him on a couple occasions.

Lou, what exactly is the "drawl"?

Yeah! A Bit of a connection!! Lol! Isnt he married to Ashley Judd??

^^Sören- When we were learning German at school, we got told we had an advantage because our accent is similar to the German one!