TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official East Coast Bash 2011 Thread!

Are you interested in East Coast Bash at Hersheypark?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in East Coast Bash at Hersheypark?

• Yes!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just had a successful bid on priceline for 50 a night at a 3* place, in case that helps anybody looking for a cheap nice hotel.
The next generation of TPR will be well-represented at Hersheypark!

taytig, I was at WDW in 97-98 (and DCL 99-00) and also met my wife there!

eddie200330, I was able to Priceline a 3* hotel in Harrisburg for $45/night.

What hotel are you all getting?? I can't seem to find any in that price range. Closest is Milton Motel at $70 a night.

^ You have to go to "Name Your Own Price" on priceline and enter what you want to pay and what star level hotel you want to stay at. (1-3) However, you do not know what hotel you get until you already pay for. I opted for the Days Inn in Jonestown, PA which is a little out of the way but I used my AAA discount and I know that Days Inn won't have a problem with checking in people who are less than 21 years old (like myself).

I got the Best Western Plus Harrisburg Airport Inn & Suites on Priceline for $50/night ($160 all-in for 3 nights). I bid on a 2.5 star in the Harrisburg (Middletown) zone. It's 13 miles to the park (but just a few from Troegs brewery...)

I got the Best Western Plus Harrisburg Airport Inn & Suites on Priceline for $50/night ($160 all-in for 3 nights). I bid on a 2.5 star in the Harrisburg (Middletown) zone. It's 13 miles to the park (but just a few from Troegs brewery...)

I got the same hotel and price bidding on Priceline. Less than 3 weeks to go!

EAST COAST BASH HAS SOLD OUT!!!!

Thank you to everyone who registered for the event!

I have gotten word from the park there will be quite a few "surprises!" - One of them you will hear about in the "Big, Bad, East Coast Bash Email", but some of them I won't tell you about until the day of the event!

I have gotten word from the park there will be quite a few "surprises!" - One of them you will hear about in the "Big, Bad, East Coast Bash Email", but some of them I won't tell you about until the day of the event!

Reading this and knowing it is a first ever coaster trip with a group makes me giggle inside like a schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber concert!!!!! Can't wait! ........(Wife rolls eyes......)

Question -

East Coast Bash is part of the Road to Cedar Point trip, correct? Does that mean that "TPR Takeovers" will happen during the day? There has to be a massive number of people attending!

^I think we get to test a super secret new candy bar, one that will put Slugworth out of business for good!

You'll get a chance to steal one and sell it to Slugworth!

Question -

East Coast Bash is part of the Road to Cedar Point trip, correct? Does that mean that "TPR Takeovers" will happen during the day? There has to be a massive number of people attending!

Actually, due to a couple of special things the park wanted to do with the group, I had to cap this bash event lower than any others. The upside is that we'll be able to do a couple of cool things that we couldn't do with a larger group, the downside is that some people waited to late to get tickets.

Sorry to everyone who has emailed me today about getting tickets, I'm sorry that the event sold out, but I think I've made it so clear that if you are interested in this (or any TPR) event, DO NOT HESITATE TO GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

Question -

Actually, due to a couple of special things the park wanted to do with the group, I had to cap this bash event lower than any others. The upside is that we'll be able to do a couple of cool things that we couldn't do with a larger group, the downside is that some people waited to late to get tickets.

Sorry to everyone who has emailed me today about getting tickets, I'm sorry that the event sold out, but I think I've made it so clear that if you are interested in this (or any TPR) event, DO NOT HESITATE TO GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

What kind of cap are we looking at out of curiosity?

Just booked 2 nights at Knights Inn down Chocolate Avenue for 155 total both nights. Gotta get good night sleep for the fun......anyone gonna be in town Saturday night and wanna hit some local bar or tavern LMAO!!!!