TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played Blue side and lost. I couldn't move in either direction and my weapon barely moved. Either Chrome is acting up with Flash 11 or something else is amiss.

Played Red side and still couldn't move, but I still won through counterattacks.

This is not a spectacular followup to the Santa Claw, is it? At first blush it sounded exciting, but man the lag time just makes it impossible to find this enjoyable.

Love Real Art, love their energy and effort, but this one seems to be falling flat. Maybe the bar was just set too high with the Claw?

Today was probably the first day that I haven't played it. I'm not sure why, but as much as I've been playing it, I don't see myself being as "OMG, MUST PLAY!" now as I was last week. Where I was getting 10 games in for the past few days since launch, now I've only been doing 1-3 games. In one sense this could be a good thing because I now have 1 less distraction from working on riding the unicycle when I get home from work (I value that half hour to 45 minutes of day light). Part of me thinks that maybe the shocking discovery kind of did it, and the other part is that I don't see much TPR members taking over like we initially did (which I think TPR was probably my main draw).

Didn't play tonight because I got disconnected twice. Today was the first time that's ever happened to me excluding the times I was not at my computer (when waits were over 10 minutes) and the "Are you still there" prompt came up. When I got back to the computer, I was disconnected.

Random note: The names "Barely Believable" and "Almost Autonomous"...I wonder if those are supposed to be a hint to the 'inner workings' of these bots.

Today was probably the first day that I haven't played it. I'm not sure why, but as much as I've been playing it, I don't see myself being as "OMG, MUST PLAY!" now as I was last week. Where I was getting 10 games in for the past few days since launch, now I've only been doing 1-3 games. In one sense this could be a good thing because I now have 1 less distraction from working on riding the unicycle when I get home from work (I value that half hour to 45 minutes of day light). Part of me thinks that maybe the shocking discovery kind of did it, and the other part is that I don't see much TPR members taking over like we initially did (which I think TPR was probably my main draw).

I feel the same way! After the first week or so the few times I have gone on it I wasn't that excited about it. I really think after the "discovery" I started to lose interest too. I couldn't help but think, "I'm only losing because the guy in there doesn't know what he's doing.

Random note: The names "Barely Believable" and "Almost Autonomous"...I wonder if those are supposed to be a hint to the 'inner workings' of these bots.

Noticed that too right and some other funny things after we found that out.

The Santa Claw is pretty empty right now. I've been getting multiple games in.

You know now that the the cat is out of the bag and we know there are humans in there, it seems to me that the bots are having more fun. And that is making me kind of interested in the game again.

Yea, Ro-Bros is pretty empty tonight. I say that next time we fight, we should arrange not to hit each other just to see what the bots will do.

Both players could just try a little dance... two steps forward, one step back, repeat until touching, then back up and continue until time runs out!

Can't find a picture of it, but when I logged in a bit ago there was a pop-up screen with the prize. It's a wrestler-style belt thing and will be mailed to the person with the most wins.

Wondering who has the most wins right now? I'm sure I must be a contender at least, since I've been doing fairly well.

I saw over 70 wins with a few people. One person has played over 140 times... so he's only won 50% of the time, but played a lot! He must have been on nonstop today since he only had 49 wins and 112 plays when I saw him earlier.

I wish there was some way accuracy played into the decision for winner. I have between 75 and 80% win rate (right now I think I have 52 wins in 65 plays), but I don't have the time in my schedule to go on and play for long periods of time, so I don't really think I have a chance.

Hey guys, I'm here from the team at Real Art. I stopped by to let you all know about the championship belt, but you already saw it! Anyway, we're going to post a leaderboard in a bit so you'll know who's closest to winning the belt. We will also be giving away official posters daily to fans. Any suggestions for who should get them - Most matches played in a day? Best accuracy? Most hilarious username?

Thanks for playing!

*waves* Hi Patrice, I've seen you playing (you helped me out the one time and I say thank you for figuring that out!)

I think accuracy or matches in a day would be a good way to give out posters. Could you even get random like the most steps a user took in a day, or punches thrown?

Nicole