TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

I think they are having a little problem now. I was the first one back in when it started up after maintenance, and my robot wouldn't move and kept looking at the camera. Then when I was able to fight back, I wasn't getting any credit for punches landed. The other robot was only able to get credit for 2. So after the 60 second time limit, he was considered the victor.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had my butt kicked again. Every time I would hit the right to punch, it would just go and raise its arm but not punch, and the left hand wouldn't do anything.

I'm trying it out again as a blue side this time. Just to see any differences. But I did see Ernie's fight! Good Job

Just got back in line as I'm home now. Unfortunately, I cut my unicycle riding practice short to get in line and just maybe win, and not lose stamina for others to start pounding on me. Dangerously addicting!

Chatting it up with a Real Art guy at the moment

Update: Ultra choppy this round. It was entertaining waiting in line however as a user got in line, and began complaining saying "This is stupid, I could be listening to Gaga right now, more entertaining blah blah blah....These robots aren't even real, just a stupid video game..."

Well, Mr...if you find it stupid, don't play it then...right? Simple logic.

Could this be GP of Real Art fans?

So I've played this enough times that I can now start posting my thoughts/somewhat review.

I've said this many times that this is very addicting. The lines move fast and your turn is ready before you know it. However, there's a few oddities that will hopefully be worked out in the next few days. There's actually a lot of complex stuff going on behind the scenes according to what one of the RADG guys were telling me in line. There's a lot that happens between our keystroke, and when the robot actually fires a punch, hence the lag. For some reason though, especially this last game, the sensors on the red robot don't quite pick up my hits on this last game. I played all the way through the timer counting down, and was doing much more swings than Red...however, the life meter went down a pinch. Maybe I'll join the dark side and get some wins as much as I've been loyal to blue all day, for testing purposes. At the end of the game, it said I only landed 2 hits while the other had like 7 or so. This won't in anyway deter me from playing, and I will continue to spread this on Facebook. I'm sure over the next few days too, lines will increase as word gets around.

Edited by Angry_Gumball

^I had the same problem with red not registering hits from blue in my last match.

Chatting it up with a Real Art guy at the moment

The Real Art guy also mentioned that the Santa Claw will be going overseas. He clarified that by sea he meant "Atlantic Ocean", and that it will be going "somewhere like great britain."

I kind of think of it this way. There's the hardcore followers (Us TPR members), plus a few others. And there's all the new comers. Being as not everyone's following it as much as we are, maybe they weren't aware of this being the first day. I say to give it a couple days, maybe even tomorrow we'll see an increase. This seemed to be the case with my home park. Opening day was dead. While people know that the park opens in the spring, the exact date isn't in their heads. As the season begins to unfold, crowds will slowly begin to increase.

In the mean time, all of us who have played it got a good practice run so we know what's all going on...so when all of the newbies come, we can KO them

Is it me or did I see a slightly longer wait as it got closer to closing time (as opposed to earlier, waitng 5 minutes to play)?