TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Too bad! Nice to meet you, by the way.

Sadly, I lost very badly once again.

I'm glad it's now much easier to see who's around to talk and who isn't!

I might as well mention that I'm coasterclaw, feel free to talk to me if I'm awake!

^Too bad! Nice to meet you, by the way.

Sadly, I lost very badly once again.

I'm glad it's now much easier to see who's around to talk and who isn't!

I might as well mention that I'm coasterclaw, feel free to talk to me if I'm awake!

I am right now waiting in line and I see your username! Only 7 & 35 mins to go .

Was in line earlier, got in first thing this morning at work. Unfortunately there was a delay and by 5:00, I would have had 20 minutes to still wait, probably due to their refill session earlier. Back in line again got a "Coasterlvr_NC" in front of me, not sure if he's a TPR member or not. If so, then hi!

I really hope this lasts a while, would hate to see the day they pull the plug on this. It does seem to have brought TPR members closer together. Random note, I would love to see some exclusive TPR play time on there...shorter lines, more games!

Been playing since the 6th as well, when I found this thread. Played every night, sometimes twice a day (weekends). On game 8 now and still prizeless. I like the new timer on there, I no longer have to figure out how many hours 320 minutes are. Sleeping animations are cool too, let you know when someone's away from the site or keyboard. Is there a way to pick your sleeping animation or do they all do their actions at random? I kind of want mine to saw logs.

Anyone know if the Uke/Guitar's still sitting around in there? I am determined to grab that (and a ball while I'm at it like I did last night).

Edited by Angry_Gumball

Damn. I haven't been able to play in a couple of days because I either get home from work too late and the line is 8 hours, or the line when I go to bed is too short! Like I go to bed around 1:30am and I want the line to be about 8 hours long...and it only ends up being 4-6. Grrr!

Need to play more claw!!!

--Robb

Damn. I haven't been able to play in a couple of days because I either get home from work too late and the line is 8 hours, or the line when I go to bed is too short! Like I go to bed around 1:30am and I want the line to be about 8 hours long...and it only ends up being 4-6. Grrr!

Need to play more claw!!!

--Robb

That happened to me last night. After a 12:30 game (Much like the first long night I experienced), I decided that I would get in line again, and get up early the following morning (technically later that morning). I woke up this morning to a "You Lost" message. My game wasn't supposed to happen until around 8:00, I got up around 7:40. Looks like game time in 90 minutes.

Edit: Looks like I may sit this game out, we'll see...or I'll set an alarm to go off at 12:30 for my 1 minute of glory. Would have been on sooner if my router didn't need to have it's random power cycle to regain my connection to the intertubes.

I am trying to spread the word of the claw at work and convince coworkers to try it out (Got 1 interested so far). My brother is interested as he was good with claw machines when he was younger but doesn't have the patience to wait the 8 hours. I also got my parents interested in checking it out. My mom was actually going to do it today, was at 40 minutes when my niece shut her computer off on her *fail*. Now to try to get more people interested in checking it out