TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

As for time of year for Japan. It will likely be the two weeks leading up to Labor Day. BUT THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED NOR SET IN STONE!!!!

Mmm, I Love it when you YELL AT US.

But - I do see that 'the student body" is somewhat leaning, hmmm? Last two weeks of (proposed way back when) September, now last two weeks of August. Hmmm....

Ah, the antici............(say it).......pation.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're actually thinking about doing another 'poll' for the Japan Trip. Robb and I would rather do it in October (weather, parks, jobs, etc.) but if we have several people that could not go due to school (and would be able to go if we pushed it back) I would like to give them that chance. Heck if this Winter thing works out maybe we'll do it over Holiday Break!

Yes, it will most likely be Spain, and it will most likely be over the July 4th US Holiday in 2007.

Yeah, umm, mark me down for a seat on that! Seriously though, I might have to do that instead of Japan. If it's shorter then it would probably be financially easier and the time would work better. Who knows though! I might not be able to do anything depending on internships and all that junk! Of course, I'm also getting hopes up about something that is almost two years away.

I dunno, we've had 52 people all together in a group on a trip before, and that went okay really. It all depends on what you want though, because obviously with more people together, there's more waiting around etc. Any idea when you'll have dates & stuff together?

^^ you weren't scared of meeting me before? Silly Brit!

I don't think I'll gnaw off my leg on the bus, that time I have already set aside for sleeping, drooling, listening to mp3s, and making fun of Jeff, his coaster count, his bus "actions", and just how old he really is

I like to move at my pace, which is pretty darn fast. I can handle slowing down a little bit for the sake of compansionship, but when I get off a ride and have to wait another 3 cycles for the entire group to get together, then stand around for another 10 minutes discussing how amazing the last ride was, then taking 5 minutes to determine where we're going next, then stopping at the bathroom so 3 people can go to the bathroom, then stopping to take some pictures of a ride we just stood in front of for 20 minutes, then having another 2 people realize they have to go to the bathroom, it gets kinda annoying.

I'm pretty much the "tour guide" or leader in the parks, when I start moving, people will follow. (and some will even follow me into places I don't know, like Spookslut!) I guess in the end though, everyone figures I manage to ride everything, get everything else accomplished, and somehow manage to eat a good meal or two, and leave them with some pretty interesting stories to tell when they get home.